Walla Walla, Washington Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, sweet, Ashley's run the functions on the stats.

And I look like a postwhore? WHO IS SURPRISED.

I just witnessed Drugs personified

Two guys singing, outside, at midnight, one with an acoustic guitar, one with bongos. There audience consisted of three people sitting around a table, one of which had a jug of milk in front of her.

If drugs were people, this would be them.

I just witnessed Drugs personified

Two guys singing, outside, at midnight, one with an acoustic guitar, one with bongos. There audience consisted of three people sitting around a table, one of which had a jug of milk in front of her.

If drugs were people, this would be them.

Brilliant.

Ian (or Khan) better pass 20,000 Superthread posts soon. Good god, nearly 50,000. Maybe I should take a month-long Internet fast or something. Well, at least you guys will get rid of me for one day. The surgery I'm having on 5 December requires me to stay in hospital overnight.

And hey, at least in terms of total posts to Superthread posts, I'm not doing so bad. Unlike certain Ians who surely must hold the record for anybody with over 1,000 posts.

Speaking of the stats sheet, can you e-mail me the complete file? I have the mother of all statsbombs to work out.

I'm trying to figure out a slight issue with it. When I add up the total posts per user I get one number of total superthread posts. But when I had up the total posts per thread, I get another number for total superthread posts. But if you don't mind a slight imperfection, then I'll send away.

Ian (or Khan) better pass 20,000 Superthread posts soon. Good god, nearly 50,000. Maybe I should take a month-long Internet fast or something. Well, at least you guys will get rid of me for one day. The surgery I'm having on 5 December requires me to stay in hospital overnight.

And hey, at least in terms of total posts to Superthread posts, I'm not doing so bad. Unlike certain Ians who surely must hold the record for anybody with over 1,000 posts.

I'm fairly sure it can easily be said that the largest percentage of all of Ian's posts come from 1) the Superthread 2) The Olympics.

I'm trying to figure out a slight issue with it. When I add up the total posts per user I get one number of total superthread posts. But when I had up the total posts per thread, I get another number for total superthread posts. But if you don't mind a slight imperfection, then I'll send away.

I probably just made a mistake entering the data.

Or ... wait, no, even if there was a mistake, I presume it would affect the totals in such a way that they should come out the same anyway. Hm. Send it over and I'll have a look anyway.

Bwahahahaha. I'm watching Best of Top Gear on TV. Clarkson disagrees with Richard Hammond and James May and looks around at the audience for support. He does a double take and remarks "Jesus is here!" about a tall guy with long hair.

Fucking gold.

I probably just made a mistake entering the data.

Or ... wait, no, even if there was a mistake, I presume it would affect the totals in such a way that they should come out the same anyway. Hm. Send it over and I'll have a look anyway.

Yeah, I'll send it to you. I keep looking over the functions, but I just can't figure out what's wrong.

Incidentally, I'm confused as to how we've had 250 threads, but we're still over 1,000 posts off 250,000 posts. How does that work? I know Liechtenstein and AIWIU2 didn't make 1,000 posts, but their cumulative discrepancy is under 1,000, and every other thread has passed 1,000.

Bwahahahaha. I'm watching Best of Top Gear on TV. Clarkson disagrees with Richard Hammond and James May and looks around at the audience for support. He does a double take and remarks "Jesus is here!" about a tall guy with long hair.

Fucking gold.

:laugh:

Incidentally, I'm confused as to how we've had 250 threads, but we're still over 1,000 posts off 250,000 posts. How does that work? I know Liechtenstein and AIWIU2 didn't make 1,000 posts, but their cumulative discrepancy is under 1,000, and every other thread has passed 1,000.

Especially because I thought we were well over 100,000 posts at 100 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom