Wake me up when september ends... Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tilli said:
and then a Brit comedian called Les Dawson dressed up as a woman!

So what you are saying is that I remind you of a man in drag:laugh:

No wonder! I was thinking... Man, that's one ugly woman! :laugh:

Haven't seen your Kenneth Williams one, I don't think. He's one crazy mutha! It's been forever since I watched the Carry On films!

^^for Zoot

blowingkisses.gif

^yep:hyper:

be there or be of a rectangular shape. A qaud of some form me things:hmm:

<got new clothes:D

< Same here, the setlists where a dissapointment......
Specially when you get all these negatives comments.....:slant:

....Good morning!

^the bitching in them is just annoying...but hopefully tonight there will be some great stuff.

<got tan/suedish shoes....woolly hoody type thing..a brown light sweater, a turquoisey light sweater...and a stone grey tshirt...all for £57:hyper:

and i did it all by myself:D

LJT said:
^the bitching in them is just annoying...but hopefully tonight there will be some great stuff.

<got tan/suedish shoes....woolly hoody type thing..a brown light sweater, a turquoisey light sweater...and a stone grey tshirt...all for £57:hyper:

and i did it all by myself:D

Pictures!

the things people are bitching about are ridiculous! It's just not much fun anymore

Hi both of you by the way

RR :hug: LJT :hug:

Last edited:
hi Kat:hug:

honestly i don't know why people keep expecting U2 to change it up dramatically...as far as i can tell their performances have been amazing for nearly every show...i got the Toronto 2 bootleg and it is one of the best performances of this tour i think along with Milan 2...even though on the 2nd Toronto night they played a pretty short setlist...they were on fire for it.

<Hi Kathie!

Short day for me at work today, I get off at 1 PM.......:up:

Party tonight with some friends in Palos Verdes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom