Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to have any assignments I really should be doing. Nothing's due for at least a month. :up:

And really, ALL of Interference is dead. It has been for the last couple of weeks really. It's painful.

mysterious_jen said:
hmm tempted to venture outside to bring in washing ...

but the bugs ! eeeeeek :yikes:

Don't have a beekeeper's suit? Stay indoors then!

now i have to back outside amongst the munchy scary bugs to hang more washing ...

i think i will turn on lights to make sure theres not a fucking snake out there.

pythons are cool.
tiger and brown snakes to stand on in you bare feet are not.

mysterious_jen said:
ahh you are a grumpy old man before your time axe :wink:

Back in high school, one of my friends said I was a 47 year old trapped in a 17 year old's body. Now I'm a 121 year old trapped in a 21 year old's body? :wink:

TranceEnding said:
i would like to be floating around in a pool on a lilo, drinking a margarita right now.

But alas, it is not to be :sad:

Personally, I'll settle for a trip to Antarctica.

mmmm poool ,, although as a rule i never swim , yikes, would rather visit the beach in winter and write about its stormy self.

mmm winter .. remind me of that folks esp when i start to winge about how cold it is .

mysterious_jen said:
mmmm poool ,, although as a rule i never swim , yikes, would rather visit the beach in winter and write about its stormy self.

mmm winter .. remind me of that folks esp when i start to winge about how cold it is .

I was going to write about how much I hate swimming, but I feel like I've hated on too much already in this thread! :lol:

So on a positive note, I can't wait for winter. The cold's great. I'm looking forward to getting out the heater and putting thick blankets on my bed and all that. Winter is made of win.

Winter for me means I can wear my blazers daily. And I love my blazers. :drool:

Just got back from a drive with my brother around town, all with the windows down, listening to some good stuff and doing some lite late night shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom