Viva Las Vegas with The CSGW's (Yepperpeppers, and Foodies!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I want an 8 hour job so badly. I know that sounds crazy, but I wish I could get a summer job as a secretary or something.

I'm not sure what I think about the haircut. Mostly just cause I think I got it too premature, but I needed to make sure I got it before May. I just don't think I got it cut short enough. There's a very small window when I feel good about my hair, and, It's already at that length, I should've got it cut shorter so it was at this length when I WANTED it to be :lol:. OOOOOH well.

I'd love a summer job as a secretary. My job is too exhausting sometimes for 8 hour shifts but what can you doo.

:lol: I'm sure the haircut looks fine. I know I should probably get mine cut but I'm so lazy and I can never seem to find a good place around here.

Yeah, it was pretty nice of him, and it's a course in communication and popular music, so :drool: Two popular music classes for me next semester. That doctoral seminar I'm in is on pop music too. :up:

When do you get to register?

I get to register in July! :hyper: :lol: I have time, but I'm starting to realize that with the programs I want to do I might not be able to fit in French. :(

I get to register in July! :hyper: :lol: I have time, but I'm starting to realize that with the programs I want to do I might not be able to fit in French. :(

:hi5: Yeah, I always look ahead a lot at schedules though, I'm a :nerd: like that. :lol: That's too bad! Just for this semester, or for the rest of your undergrad?

:hi5: Yeah, I always look ahead a lot at schedules though, I'm a :nerd: like that. :lol: That's too bad! Just for this semester, or for the rest of your undergrad?

I'm thinking just for next year because I still have a .5 distribution requirement credit that I need to fill and that's taking up space. I'm thinking maybe I'll just pick it up again 3rd year and see how that goes. :hmm: I look at schedules ahead too, I was looking at classes for next year back in October!

I'm thinking just for next year because I still have a .5 distribution requirement credit that I need to fill and that's taking up space. I'm thinking maybe I'll just pick it up again 3rd year and see how that goes. :hmm: I look at schedules ahead too, I was looking at classes for next year back in October!

:up: That's not so bad then.

:ohmy: We don't have ours up that early...except there is a tentative one for spring up already. :hmm: I'm not prepared to start looking at that yet though. :lol:

:up: That's not so bad then.

:ohmy: We don't have ours up that early...except there is a tentative one for spring up already. :hmm: I'm not prepared to start looking at that yet though. :lol:

:lol: We don't have it either, I was just looking at that year's calendar since the classes don't really change that much over the years.

:lol: We don't have it either, I was just looking at that year's calendar since the classes don't really change that much over the years.

Oh, okay, yeah, ours is weird, and they don't offer the classes all the time when they say they will, and there are always random classes added, so our calendar isn't that reliable. :lol:

:laugh: I love the :shifty: in there. In all seriousness though, I think it looks great! :yes:

Ashley I like the haircut! :up:

Thank ya, thank ya.

I held the sign cause Travis says that I never take a picture of myself without holding something :lol:.

I actually am gonna go to bed :huh:. It's been a LONG-ass day, and I need to do a shit-ton tomorrow.

Thank ya, thank ya.

I held the sign cause Travis says that I never take a picture of myself without holding something :lol:.

I actually am gonna go to bed :huh:. It's been a LONG-ass day, and I need to do a shit-ton tomorrow.

:lol: He actually has a point.

:wave: Good night.

Thank ya, thank ya.

:lol:

:wave: Have a good night, Ashley!

Homemade biscuits do sound amazing. :drool: Man, I miss having real food. :lol: I only get home-cooked meals when I'm, well, at home. :wink:

:shifty: There was a pretty man in my history class that my friend and I used to stare at constantly during class. During the last week of class someone came and took pictures of the class for the university website. My friend told me that one of the pictures from our class was on it. I realized that the pretty man was in the picture and showed it to John. :shifty:

She found a picture of the hot guy from class online and showed me, like she's saying "Here John this guy is so hot, I stalk him online!", good for your self-esteem she is :wink:

:shifty: There was a pretty man in my history class that my friend and I used to stare at constantly during class. During the last week of class someone came and took pictures of the class for the university website. My friend told me that one of the pictures from our class was on it. I realized that the pretty man was in the picture and showed it to John. :shifty:

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom