Viva Las Vegas with The CSGW's (Yepperpeppers, and Foodies!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you guys meeting Ashley? :hyper:

Interference should call itself cupid, lol. This is the second time we meet in 2 months :D

I listened to the album on napster, gonna do so again very soon re: metric (it's hard to quote on the phone)

That does sound pretty inconvenient, sometimes I just prefer to get my 8 hours out of the way in one go even if it means I have to sacrifice a whole day.

And I'm back from grocery shopping...coffee yogurt...:drool:

Haircut :hyper: awesome. I hate haircuts, in June it'll be a year since I last got my hair cut. :lol:

Not bad, I'm looking for a recipe that I saw on some blog that now I can't seem to find. :lol: How are you?

Not bad, I'm looking for a recipe that I saw on some blog that now I can't seem to find. :lol: How are you?

:lol: I hate it when I do that...find something cool online and then don't bookmark it and can't find it later.

I'm pretty good. Relaxing for the weekend now. :D Sort of. I do have to write a lot, but other than that, relaxing. :wink:

Oh! And, a class that I wanted to get into, but was closed, had a seat open up, and the professor emailed me to let me know, so I snagged it quick. :hyper:

That does sound pretty inconvenient, sometimes I just prefer to get my 8 hours out of the way in one go even if it means I have to sacrifice a whole day.

And I'm back from grocery shopping...coffee yogurt...:drool:

Haircut :hyper: awesome. I hate haircuts, in June it'll be a year since I last got my hair cut. :lol:

Man, I want an 8 hour job so badly. I know that sounds crazy, but I wish I could get a summer job as a secretary or something.

I'm not sure what I think about the haircut. Mostly just cause I think I got it too premature, but I needed to make sure I got it before May. I just don't think I got it cut short enough. There's a very small window when I feel good about my hair, and, It's already at that length, I should've got it cut shorter so it was at this length when I WANTED it to be :lol:. OOOOOH well.

:lol: I hate it when I do that...find something cool online and then don't bookmark it and can't find it later.

I'm pretty good. Relaxing for the weekend now. :D Sort of. I do have to write a lot, but other than that, relaxing. :wink:

Oh! And, a class that I wanted to get into, but was closed, had a seat open up, and the professor emailed me to let me know, so I snagged it quick. :hyper:

It's so frustrating, and I'm such a crazy food/fashion/random blogs freak I see a lot of cool things and then never bookmark them. :lol:

Oh that's great news, I have to start looking at my classes for next year soon.

It's so frustrating, and I'm such a crazy food/fashion/random blogs freak I see a lot of cool things and then never bookmark them. :lol:

Oh that's great news, I have to start looking at my classes for next year soon.

Yeah, it was pretty nice of him, and it's a course in communication and popular music, so :drool: Two popular music classes for me next semester. That doctoral seminar I'm in is on pop music too. :up:

When do you get to register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom