Video: Open 'U2:Medium, Rare and Remastered'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really appreciate the clip since I haven't as yet received my gift. He opened it about the same speed I would mine. That is if I had it in my hand, which I don't.

Thank you for this. I found it a bit comforting. Swear!

I'll watch it again when I'm feeling a bit left out.

i actually listened to it late last night, and i must say, the band did a wonderful job on the tracklist order. it flows very well. just wish they would have left "Jesus Christ" off and replaced it with "Are You Gonna Wait Forever".

I really appreciate the clip since I haven't as yet received my gift. He opened it about the same speed I would mine. That is if I had it in my hand, which I don't.

Thank you for this. I found it a bit comforting. Swear!

I'll watch it again when I'm feeling a bit left out.

Does anyone know how long it takes to recieve the CD's? Weeks or months?

DukeDalton, delivery time depends on your shipping destination.

Edit :

I received the email below from u2.com:

Dear Alanah,

"As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD
'U2 Medium Rare and Remastered'.
The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order of subscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping within the U.S., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15 days elsewhere in the world."

that's an understatement.
I talked to them (being in south-eastern europe) and they said it will take 6 weeks.
Man, i could walk faster to ireland and pry it from bono's hands.

Which would kind of make the trip worth it :lol:

DukeDalton, delivery time depends on your shipping destination.

Edit :

I received the email below from u2.com:

Dear Alanah,

"As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD
'U2 Medium Rare and Remastered'.
The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order of subscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping within the U.S., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15 days elsewhere in the world."

Which is absotively posilutely not true. :cute:

i actually listened to it late last night, and I must say, the band did a wonderful job on the tracklist order. it flows very well. just wish they would have left "Jesus Christ" off and replaced it with "Are You Gonna Wait Forever".

I agree!! but I do LOVE "Jesus Christ" yet it seems out of place on it, and I had never heard "Levitate" or "Beautiful Ghost"until yesterday, and I'm in :heart:
I've had most of those songs for years now. I do appreciate little hidden treasures like this.
I wish there was a good recording of "She's gonna blow your house down"
Seriously more stuff like this should be released :yes::up:

i received mine last weekend. The back cover does hurt your eyes, and also let me say that "wave of sorrow" is a pretty good song. I'd almost hope to hear it live someday. Its an enjoyable collection.

Back
Top Bottom