Video Game thread XIII: Knights of the Bro Republic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine.

I swear I've yet to witness a TV that I love more than my own. The only one I could imagine would be the same model, upgraded. I almost got it, too.

Any possible way to fix a crack on a disc?? My Left 4 Dead 2 has one...it's my favorite game! Don't feel like spending 30 dollars for a 2nd copy if there's another option...

A full on crack or just a scratch? If it's cracked, it's done. If it's scratched, it might have a chance, although don't bet on it. In fact, you'd be spending money either way.

Although I'm sure you could get it for ~$15 anyways...

Any possible way to fix a crack on a disc?? My Left 4 Dead 2 has one...it's my favorite game! Don't feel like spending 30 dollars for a 2nd copy if there's another option...
If the actual plastic is cracked you can't fix it.

I would say the best bet is to peruse bargain bins in the used game section of video game stores and see if you can score a cheapie copy.

What the fuck is with the playstation network today? I just got my PS3 back and, once this DLC is done, will have spent 3.5 hours downloading mandatory system updates, game updates, and a dlc.... lame

Does anyone not remember Wolfenstein though? It's not exactly obscure

It's funny because while Wolfenstein predates me (although I have played it), I grew up with a lot of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Which is, for those unfamiliar, the equivalent to a WWII Counter Strike, or perhaps a better example would be Team Fortress.

So much fun, wish I learned a bit more with that modding in that game.

The new Battlefield maps are pretty awesome. And the F35b!!!!! so awesome. Short take offs and landings. I fucked up a couple Flankers who were on my tail. Hit the brakes until my airspeed was zero, let them fly past, then blowed them up

The new Battlefield maps are pretty awesome. And the F35b!!!!! so awesome. Short take offs and landings. I fucked up a couple Flankers who were on my tail. Hit the brakes until my airspeed was zero, let them fly past, then blowed them up

I'm so psyched to play the remake of Wake Island, loved that map on '42 / '43.

I love Arkham City. Got it during Amazon's cyber monday- $28 brand new.

They should make more story DLC. They could easily add Catwoman DLC. Or co-op.

it's swtor time. early access email came a little while ago, started up a pair of troopers with my friend from work (it's food/dog walking break time. we're almost level 10), and i'm sure i won't be around here much til the novely of hooraynewmmo!!11!!!! wears off...in about 6 months to a year.

I kid, I'm just jealous that I don't have a PC to play it as well. That's the downside of a Mac I guess. Then again, for me it's probably an upside, as I would end up spending even more time of my life on freaking games.

I kid, I'm just jealous that I don't have a PC to play it as well. That's the downside of a Mac I guess. Then again, for me it's probably an upside, as I would end up spending even more time of my life on freaking games.
Do you have a Mac with an Intel processor, though?

Not to be an enabler, but you could setup a Windows partition and boot into Windows to play :crack:

so i've seen some level-cap toons walking around in swtor already after a week, which would have been totally within the realm of possibility had my friend and i not succumbed to our ridiculous alt-oholism and made an army of toons. sith inquisitor assassin and trooper vanguard are easily my favorites, however i've also been playing them a bit more than the rest of the classes (trooper is 23, assassin 20. jedi knight is 17, and the rest are 11, 12, or 13 depending on whether we ran any instances or did any pvping with them after getting off the starter planet). loving the pvp system, and the storyline actually makes me not dislike questing. nothing is ever going to cure the boredom of running the same instances repeatedly, although trying them out with different 2man/companion comps has been interesting. the companion ai is not too shabby (too bad they don't know how to move out of the fire).

mofo, you know you want to join us (dunno about all you other consolers, but i know mofo does!). what's that they say about the dark side and cookies?

Enjoy Jive.

I recieved Bulletstorm and Rage. So far have tried Bulletstorm and it is great fun. The skillshots are challenging and humorous.

Anyone taking advantage of the deals on Steam right now?

I havent been playing that long, but my initial thoughts on skyrim are that it's pretty cool, but really unpolished. I wish they spent more time on the control of the character as he feels a little loose and floaty. It also didn't help that the game crashed 30 seconds into my first go at it, and then about 2 minutes in after I restarted.
I do think it's kinda cool though. And my lizard man looks pretty awesome. I named him Keith

Hah. I always come up with a ridiculous name for my character. This time, it's Daniel Craig. Because he looks just like Daniel Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom