Victory Beach, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind it, either, but I get bored with it fairly quickly after a while.

I like creating the reports, though.

Oh, and...
it's really all i have to do all day so i better not be bored with it :uhoh: there's a little non-excel stuff i have to do, but for the most part everything's a spreadsheet.

oh, that was for me? activate what? :confused:

I've just realised that anybody who sends or receives a Christmas card to/from me will find out my last name.

Well, there goes that carefully guarded secret, to some extent.

I've seen many more boring last names.

But I'm going to punch the next person who says "no, I meant your last name" or "hurrr that's a first name!"

(Will I be punching you or Khan first?)

Have good ones, Khan and pahana. :wave:

I keep a lot of envelopes. The best note taking device on earth isn't a computer, a PDA, etc. It's the back of an envelope.

The backs of bills I have either paid or should hurry up and pay before the due date gets any closer aren't too bad either.

Cool?

Spend the entire time listening to air traffic control frequencies?

Given I'm not fussed about which major I got into, I guess it's nice that my marks were good enough to get into my first choice.

Sounds like a good idea :hmm:

That's always nice. Then again, I get the impression some of your fellow students aren't exactly crash-hot.

If I can rig a History major at an Aussie university to focus on New Zealand, and even New Zealand railways sometimes, you can certainly rig a radio major to focus on planes.

That's always nice. Then again, I get the impression some of your fellow students aren't exactly crash-hot.

If I can rig a History major at an Aussie university to focus on New Zealand, and even New Zealand railways sometimes, you can certainly rig a radio major to focus on planes.

Yeah, that's being proven at summer school. There's a girl in my tutorial who's doing the paper now that she's finished her third and supposedly final yeah, so she obviously failed it at some point, and it's very safe to say her lack of intelligence is the reason she failed. No doubt she's nice, but thick as two short planks.

It's always an idea.

Reggo. :wave:

Yeah, that's being proven at summer school. There's a girl in my tutorial who's doing the paper now that she's finished her third and supposedly final yeah, so she obviously failed it at some point, and it's very safe to say her lack of intelligence is the reason she failed. No doubt she's nice, but thick as two short planks.

It's always an idea.

:laugh: How come you're doing summer semester anyway? I must've missed something somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom