VH1 Legends: U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks namkcuR!! :bow:

I don't know if it's ysi thing, but the link is not working right now. I'll come back later. :wink:

peach said:
Thanks namkcuR!! :bow:

I don't know if it's ysi thing, but the link is not working right now. I'll come back later. :wink:

Have you used ysi links here before? If you just clicked on the hyperlinked part the address above it won't go anywhere. You need to copy and paste the whole address into your address bar, and then remove the spaces between you, send, and it. Just making sure you are aware of that.

namkcuR said:

Have you used ysi links here before? If you just clicked on the hyperlinked part the address above it won't go anywhere. You need to copy and paste the whole address into your address bar, and then remove the spaces between you, send, and it. Just making sure you are aware of that.

Nevermind, it appears the link I uploaded NOT 24 HOURS AGO has exceeded its bandwidth already :mad: :wink:

I have never been able to download this program either yet.

Hopefully, someone will repost the link to download.

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:wink:

Anyone have any time this weekend to repost the link to this program?

Many of us would really appreciate it.:yes:

I'll do it in a couple hours guys. I just can't believe how quickly the links expire - although I do know that a big reason is because the file is 74MB...that eats up the allotted bandwidth each link is allowed. A ysi link to a 3MB file, for example, would last much longer.

Anyway, yeah, I'll do it later today. I may even try just acting the server software on my computer and seeing just how slow the download speed is for you guys. If it's too slow, I'll ysi it.

Hey guys....I know people are downloading from this link 'cause my access log says so....but could you please post here if you're downloading from it? I need to know who you are and how fast you're downloading it at.

namkcuR said:
Hey guys....I know people are downloading from this link 'cause my access log says so....but could you please post here if you're downloading from it? I need to know who you are and how fast you're downloading it at.

48 Kb/sec

watsons said:

48 Kb/sec

And let me guess, it's suddenly not working anymore, right? My connection went bye bye for a bit. Sorry but this PC can't handle serving a file that big. I'll have to ysi it.

Ok guys, I've taken the time to make TWO, count'em TWO ysi links. I hope they'll last long enough to supply the show to those who want it.

LINK 1:
http://s26.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2CA5ATA70S2YM0AGJCRFCLH86X

LINK 2:
http://s31.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0J54MZPPW0NTV0CI04Q1MK8JBY

Remove spaces.

:wink:

Sounds like this may be a "repeat". I haven't seen U2 Legends on VH1 in a very long time. However, what's been listed here as responses from the band were the same from a VH1 Legends I taped several years ago. It started out with the band on the boat filming or signing "Gloria"......Did this one start out that way too? Any way, for those of you who hadn't seen the previous versions, I'm glad you got a chance to. It is rather nice, seeing them interviewed. I especially like the one, during the ZOO TV, when Kurt Loder (MTV) is interviewing them. But they're not in the room. It's view satallite and the four are on large screens....making funny punches at one another. I kind of think that's probably how they are hanging out trying write and record too.

Back
Top Bottom