Vertigo to get 'New York' Premiere in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
Is this confirmed? No.

Is this rumored? Maybe it is somewhere, I haven't seen it though.

Is this just a hunch from a die-hard U2 fanatic who is bored at work and has nothing better to do with his time than make predictions of a song premiering at a show? Yes.

Will this thread anger some people because the title was 'misleading' or 'decieving'? Possibly, but I don't care.

I just want New York, in New York. That's all I care about. :wink: :drool:

I don't believe U2 are going to play it. Firstly, it didn't appear on the first leg; secondly, it didn't appear at the first two NYC shows this leg; and thirdly, maybe U2 don't want to rehearse a song that's geographically limited (though they did rehearse Spanish Eyes). Something like Angel Of Harlem might be seen as more appropriate, especially as they could bust it out anywhere else too.

At the end of the day, though, I think New York is being viewed as redundant because they're already playing COBL.

New York is an okay song. Nothing special at all.

Wow no love for "New York" in this thread. IMO "New York" is a GREAT concert song. I hope they play it at least once in NYC. It's so good that I think it should be in the regular Vertigo rotation before several other ATYCLB songs they are using now. "New York" was the real power gem of that CD.. IMO.

NY was surprisingly good live.

but I dont think it'll appear on this tour IMO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom