Vancouver Setlist Party (OPENING NIGHT!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This whole thing is really special. And - critically - how fresh everything after Bullet sounds completely solves the how front-loaded the album is.

I agree for now, but I'm eager to hear what fans that are there have to say about the sea of non-hits that is everything after track 3 of JT. And I'm curious to see it for myself. We all know and love these songs, but I'm curious how into it the audience actually is.

I agree for now, but I'm eager to hear what fans that are there have to say about the sea of non-hits that is everything after track 3 of JT. And I'm curious to see it for myself. We all know and love these songs, but I'm curious how into it the audience actually is.

I don't feel the same way - when I'm there, I know how much I'm going to enjoy the sequence. Not fussed by what others think.

You don't think everybody in that stadium owns a copy of The Joshua Tree? If a person has one U2 album that's the one.

BC Place - Vancouver, BC - May 12, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - A Sort of Homecoming
04 - MLK
05 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
06 - Where the Streets Have No Name
07 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 - With or Without You
09 - Bullet the Blue Sky
10 - Running to Stand Still
11 - Red Hill Mining Town
12 - In God's Country
13 - Trip Through Your Wires
14 - One Tree Hill
15 - Exit
16 - Mothers of the Disappeared / El Pueblo Vencera (snippet)
---------- BREAK ----------
17 - Beautiful Day

25 million people bought this album. Lots of people will know all the songs.

I was going to say... a lot more people than the few hundred people that post on this forum have heard a lot of this album at some point. It's not exactly an unknown commodity.

Back
Top Bottom