Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
I guess so, but he kept on persisting with it. I hope it's not like a bomb or something.

Kidding! But I still don't speak Arabic.

See, this must be the great thing about living in Adelaide. Nobody's ever going to bomb you because there's nothing there to bomb.

Varitek said:
so this is gonna be the fastest thread to finish since the early early days!

Don't speak too soon! We've got over 200 posts to go yet!

But :hyper:

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

Nobody ever replied to my emails about that

Not one?

I should go through my junk mail folder and just ask all the spammers if they're a platypus.

chp_rocket.jpg

2.png

img.59197_t.jpg

?

I love the Pavel one! :laugh:

I actually hadn't seen a picture of him before. Wow, he doesn't look like Bono at all. Even I can see that. It's like a walking, talking Kunstmuseum thread.

Axver said:
I love the Pavel one! :laugh:

I actually hadn't seen a picture of him before. Wow, he doesn't look like Bono at all. Even I can see that. It's like a walking, talking Kunstmuseum thread.

i've seen pics that have him closer to bono, but they may or may not be photoshops taken from his site.

OK guys, I'm going nuts trying to find something. I remember a picture was posted (on Interference) of the 2005-08-11, Madrid printed set, which had Spanish Eyes on it. I saved it but I can't fucking find it now.

I don't suppose any of you have it? Or a premium member could search for it? It'd be in the setlist forum of the now closed tour section. In fact, I may just go and look there myself ...

Axver said:
OK guys, I'm going nuts trying to find something. I remember a picture was posted (on Interference) of the 2005-08-11, Madrid printed set, which had Spanish Eyes on it. I saved it but I can't fucking find it now.

I don't suppose any of you have it? Or a premium member could search for it? It'd be in the setlist forum of the now closed tour section. In fact, I may just go and look there myself ...

is your title going to be COCKTEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom