Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

Haha, that's actually sort of one of my acts I do around good pals and family. So I would be happy to get involved in such a way.

Alright then.

Daniel: vocals
Ax: guitar, piano, snippetry
Ali: bass
Maj.: drums
Jen and Bonnie: mime and backing vocals

PHAIL FOR THE WINNING PHAIL.

The Sad Punk said:
Well, you could swtich around the roles then - Ali on drums, Daniel on bass, Maj. on guitar and you on vocals. :wink:
Hitting things sounds pretty good to me! :up:

And don't worry Ax, I promise I won't practice any October songs :wink:

*still looking for links*

Alisaura said:

Hitting things sounds pretty good to me! :up:

And don't worry Ax, I promise I won't practice any October songs :wink:

We could all swap instruments every few songs.

Go on, practice J. Swallow. You know you want to.

Alisaura said:

That can be your side project when our album flops.

:lol:

Oh yeah, since I'm the prog guy, I need to have a million side projects.

Alisaura said:

Given that I still haven't HEARD J. Swallow, that would be fitting.

:lol: The first song Phail should play live is Concentration Cramp, since it's impossible for any of us to have actually heard it.

Axver said:

:lol: The first song Phail should play live is Concentration Cramp, since it's impossible for any of us to have actually heard it.

given the era it came from, concentration cramp might sound worse than early twilight. you guys could actually play the cover better than the original.

Varitek said:

given the era it came from, concentration cramp might sound worse than early twilight. you guys could actually play the cover better than the original.

:lol:

If it starts sounding too good, I'll just snippet early Twilight.

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT.

Axver said:

Give me the gist of it.

Haha.

Rachel D: I dreamed that Bono was supporting the legalization of marijuana. :huh: I was very disappointed and wondering why he would do that!

The Sad Punk: You know I imagine Bono probably does support the legalization of marijuana.

chemgirl (appropriate screenname): The stuff is pretty good at getting rid of headaches.

Rachel D: It also turns people into morons.

The Sad Punk: So it slows people down a bit, what does it matter to you? The effect doesn't last long and it's unlikely to have any or much addictive quality.

The only people against legalizing marijuana are naive right-wingers. There is really no reason why it shouldn't be legal today.

Alisaura said:

TWILIGHT IN THIS TOWN, IN THIS TOWN....

Bonnie can sing IN THIS TOWN in every song.

Daniel: Gloria, in te domine!
Bonnie, not harmonising: IN THIS TOWN IN THIS TOWN IN THIS TOWN

The Sad Punk said:
Rachel D: I dreamed that Bono was supporting the legalization of marijuana. :huh: I was very disappointed and wondering why he would do that!

:lmao: Oh noes, Bono lets people down in THEIR OWN DREAMS! :lmao:

Rachel D: It also turns people into morons.

Takes one to know one?

The only people against legalizing marijuana are naive right-wingers. There is really no reason why it shouldn't be legal today.

I should have a constructive comment here, but all I can think of is Nigel Freemarijuana and the HEMP Party. :lol:

And wow, politics in PLEBA. Thread moved to FYM in five, four, three ...?

The Sad Punk said:

I will get tanked up beforehand, of course.

You and Jen can have a private bar in your corner of the stage. I'll come over every once in a while and pester you for wine. Then try to figure out how the fuck to play guitar while holding a glass of wine.

Axver said:
You and Jen can have a private bar in your corner of the stage. I'll come over every once in a while and pester you for wine. Then try to figure out how the fuck to play guitar while holding a glass of wine.
*invents cup holder that attaches to guitar neck*

Or better yet, a Foam Dome with wine in it... :lol: Two casks on either side of a hat....

*keeps jug of kahlua and milk on bass amp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom