v2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, so tickets go on sale pretty soon, yeah? I need to check those sites again...I know v doesn't sell out quite as quickly as some festivals, like glastonbury, but i still think they go fairly quickly... :scratch:

Re: Why did I not meet you at the Coldplay show?

zonelistener said:
Dizzy should get her butt to England with us!

I wish. Too many bills. :mad:

Oh, we didn't get to meet during the Coldplay show bec. I came in late and my cousin and I got stuck at the back...I almost :sad: caught one of Will's drumsticks though. :angry:

Re: Re: Why did I not meet you at the Coldplay show?

dizzy said:

I wish. Too many bills. :mad:

Oh, we didn't get to meet during the Coldplay show bec. I came in late and my cousin and I got stuck at the back...I almost :sad: caught one of Will's drumsticks though. :angry:

Uh, yeah...getting stuck in the back is not good. I got stuck by the bar after leaving Jenn and Megan to get a beer. :der:

Luckily Digi and Elizabeth were back there.

These people are too poor to even go to Vegas what makes you think they can go to London!!??

:lol: :scream: :der:

Sicy said:
These people are too poor to even go to Vegas what makes you think they can go to London!!??

i am not too poor for either Vegas or London. If i were not going to vegas for St. Patrick's day, I would have been in London. however due to my work schedule, i postponed my london trip until August. my airline ticket to London was bought and paid for last Nov.

please do not make general assumptions regarding current finanical situations for the indivduals on here.

:|

i was replying to dizzy & meegannie's posts, which said they couldn't attend due to financial reasons...although i suppose my 'everyone' seemed more all-encompasing. ;) Well, ideally i'd love for the entire board to go to v, but you know what i mean...I just meant that i wish the financial situations of everyone enabled this.
especially :( since meegannie will already be in england!:sigh:

Last edited:
Sicy said:

:lmao: I will fly to San Fran when I get rich, Sicy...and I will feast on beluga caviar smothered with your brains!!! :tongue: :madspit:

Last edited:
Well thanks.. that's all I was trying to do :hug:

And you can come to san fran and I'll take you out to the best Brainfest restaurant in town!

Sicy said:
I was just messing around. :sigh:

Today really sucks.
If it had anything to do with my post, i was just clarifying because i have a tendency to not be very...uhh..clear. :uhoh: :reject: But no worries, i wasn't trying to be like :madspit: or anything... :hug: I just wish everybody could do everything they want to do...that'd make my life easier anyway. ;) damn money and laws and crap... :shifty:

No, not at all. :hug:

However, since I have nothing to do with this thread I will leave now. :)

I know the glasto ticket sale date got pushed back...still think V is pretty soon... So are people really planning on going to V?? I guess so with the thread, huh? :reject: I've heard you don't have to buy tickets immediately like glasto, but i still think they go at a decent speed...

Ok, so chlemsford might be easier to get to and cheaper to get to.... :slant:

And....I REALLY want to go to Glastonbury... :shifty: Is both too much to try for? Never too much music, I guess... ;)

I don't think coldplay are playing glasto. All of the acts haven't been announced (most haven't yet for any festivals, actually). There have been rumors that coldplay will play glasto, mainly because chris martin helped ensure it would happen this year. Still, rem and radiohead are headlining, so that leaves no room for coldplay to headline if they did play glaso...although, actually, it sort of does because glasto goes 3 days, although Prince has been rumored for the other night.. :scratch: [sorry, internal monologue moment] Anyhow, basically, I"m not sure. The only definte for them, thus far, I think is V.

By the way, V tickets are on sale as of today...I"m not worried about making a decision NOW, because I think we have a little period of time, but still it does need to be done awfully soon....

I'm guessing you should be ok...I know they sell out quickly, but...one of those links (i think the efestivals one) has a message board that might be able to give you advice on how quickly they sell out. I think there might even already be a thread about it. :)
I have to wait to see what happens with my computer that I destroyed last night anyway. I might not be able to afford to go now...I wanted to go to glastonbury too, and so doing both might be iffy... :( Once I can get Dell to examine it and tell me what's under warranty, I'll have a better sense. If you have any other questions I might be able to answer, just ask though. :)

Glastonbury Festival - Friday 27 June until Sunday 29 June 2003

R.E.M. - to be confirmed
David Gray - strong rumour
Radiohead - to be confirmed
The Polyphonic Spree - strong rumour
Prince - strong rumour
Rolling Stones - strong rumour
Craig David - strong rumour
Rolf Harris - strong rumour
The Doors - rumour
Idlewild - Straight from the horse's mouth. :hyper:
Foo Fighters - strong rumour
P J Harvey - strong rumour
Moloko - strong rumour
Fatboy Slim - strong rumour
Attila the Stockbroker - strong rumour
John Otway - strong rumour
Joolz - strong rumour
The Bastard Son of Tommy Cooper - strong rumour
Bodger & Badger - strong rumour
Biggles Wartime Band - to be confirmed
Alabama 3 - strong rumour
Dave Gahan - to be confirmed
Bjork - rumour
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - strong rumour
Counting Crows - strong rumour
Dolly Parton - strong rumour
Eat Static - to be confirmed
Elbow - strong rumour
Eminem - strong rumour
Flaming Lips - strong rumour
Garbage - strong rumour
Inspiral Carpets - rumour
Jimmy Cliff - strong rumour
Johnny 4 - strong rumour
Jools Holland And The Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - strong rumour
Lamb - strong rumour
Love with Arthur Lee - rumour
Massive Attack - strong rumour
Moby - strong rumour
Muse - strong rumour
No Doubt - strong rumour
Ozric Tentacles - strong rumour
Richard Ashcroft - strong rumour
Starsailor - strong rumour
Suede - strong rumour
Sugababes - strong rumour
Super Furry Animals - rumour
Supergrass - strong rumour
Suzanne Vega - strong rumour
The Coral - strong rumour
The Libertines - strong rumour
The Music - strong rumour
The Streets - strong rumour
The White Stripes - strong rumour
Turin Brakes - strong rumour
Chilli Peppers - rumour
QOTSA - rumour
Coldplay - strong rumour

if all those strong rumours come true then every artist who has released an critically acclaimed album the last 2 years will be there

:|

Back
Top Bottom