Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
poster55359216.jpg

I passed 7777 today.

the tourist said:

I also have all of The Office, Arrested Development, 24, Lost, The 4400, Heroes, Supernatural, 6 seasons of The Simpsons, 2 of Ducktales and Rescue Rangers, 3 of the X-Files, and 4 of Family Guy. Holy shit. That's a lot of tv on dvd.

I think I can beat you there my friend :wink:
in my bookshelf
Arrested Development, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Transformers, Beast Wars, Star Trek-all excepth the original series, Heroes, Lost, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy, Angel, Happy Days, The Brady Bunch, King of Queens, Mythbusters, South Park, King of the Hill, Dr Who -old and new, Torchwood, Red Dwarf, Vicar of Dibley, Father Ted, Scrubs, Smallville, That 70's show, Blackadder. . . . . .that's all that I can think of off the top of my head

cinnaminson said:

I think I can beat you there my friend :wink:
in my bookshelf
Arrested Development, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Transformers, Beast Wars, Star Trek-all excepth the original series, Heroes, Lost, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy, Angel, Happy Days, The Brady Bunch, King of Queens, Mythbusters, South Park, King of the Hill, Dr Who -old and new, Torchwood, Red Dwarf, Vicar of Dibley, Father Ted, Scrubs, Smallville, That 70's show, Blackadder. . . . . .that's all that I can think of off the top of my head

Yes, you can. But I haven't bought any new ones since September. I got Lost and 24 for Christmas. And I'm saving to buy an engagement ring or I'd have all of House and Prison Break.

the tourist said:

About 5 shows were mentioned.

I was referring to Friends. The worst Simpsons episode is still 10,000x better than the best Friends episode.

mysterious_jen said:

so do i .

:drool: damm i miss that show , must chase it up again on the net, has the damm writers strike finished?

A couple months ago. New episode in 2 weeks or so.

the tourist said:

Yes, you can. But I haven't bought any new ones since September. I got Lost and 24 for Christmas. And I'm saving to buy an engagement ring or I'd have all of House and Prison Break.

awwww

have you talked about it? how are you gonna propose? :hyper:

Axver said:

I was referring to Friends. The worst Simpsons episode is still 10,000x better than the best Friends episode.

Too obvious? Not enough wit? Too American?

Well, I've never watched The Office, so at least I can't call people idiots for preferring one version over the other there. :wink:

Though I've never understood why some British shows are remade for the American market.

Axver said:
Well, I've never watched The Office, so at least I can't call people idiots for preferring one version over the other there. :wink:

Though I've never understood why some British shows are remade for the American market.

this is the one time it actually works and OWNS the original.

Varitek said:

awwww

have you talked about it? how are you gonna propose? :hyper:

Yes, we've talked about it. She knows I'm planning something, but she doesn't know what. I'm really looking forward to that economic stimulus. I'll have about $2000 saved up for a ring then.

the tourist said:

Too obvious? Not enough wit? Too American?

It's just ... dumb on every level. I have fallen asleep literally every time I've tried to watch it. There's nothing funny about it, and it keeps giving me flashbacks to the flakiest girls in grade ten harping on about it. These were the same people who bought N'Sync CDs, so.

mysterious_jen said:

this is the one time it actually works and OWNS the original.

It owns all shows of the comedy genre except for Arrested Development. They tie.

coolian2 said:

I haven't seen the British version, just Ricky Gervais makes me want to kill myself

That name rings a bell, and not a good one. What's this Gervais character starred in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom