Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or sleeping = cure tolearning french? i hear if you listen while you sleep...

clearly i'm not sleeping yet though

although it would be legendary, and another elusive purity point, to have "posted i a superthread while asleep"

Oh, wait, I read your post wrong. I read it as if you said there was some new controversy there.

So basically, the day crowd packed up their toys and left, because we were having an impenetrable friendly chat during the time they're normally here or something. So now we have an OOC Cold War. Good for everyone, really. They now have their own thread where they're comfortable, which can't be a bad thing.

or sleeping = cure tolearning french? i hear if you listen while you sleep...

clearly i'm not sleeping yet though

although it would be legendary, and another elusive purity point, to have "posted i a superthread while asleep"

Fuck sleepwalking. Sleepposting is where it's at in the 21st century!

Oh, wait, I read your post wrong. I read it as if you said there was some new controversy there.

So basically, the day crowd packed up their toys and left, because we were having an impenetrable friendly chat during the time they're normally here or something. So now we have an OOC Cold War. Good for everyone, really. They now have their own thread where they're comfortable, which can't be a bad thing.

fair enough.
I've never been one to get involved in that sort of thing. As long as it means I can still talk to whoever I want without bitchiness then I'm golden. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom