US Politics XXXVIII: "Patriots" vs Reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

And women in NC will vote for him cause the R next to his name.

Then there’ll be nightly broadcasts, written stories, blogs, etc about we didn’t KNOW he was actually serious!!!!!!!??!

And women in NC will vote for him cause the R next to his name.

Then there’ll be nightly broadcasts, written stories, blogs, etc about we didn’t KNOW he was actually serious!!!!!!!??!

That he said that at an event hosted by… *checks notes* the Republic Women of Pitt County is… uh, something.

Not surprising for these two. Consumed by their hatred they can’t even support innocent people in any circumstance

Not surprising for these two. Consumed by their hatred they can’t even support innocent people in any circumstance
And the Speaker and who knows how many Republicans wouldn't applaud when Biden talked about the lives of innocent Palestinians.

Both of these things are pathetic.

Has any man ever done the SOTU response from a kitchen? I couldn't even watch that, Stepford wife vibes.

Guess that's where women belong-after all we have one Republican saying we should go back to when women couldn't vote, we have the Supreme Court and the GOP taking away our autonomy over our bodies and our health.

Happy International Women's Day!

How will SNL do this when it's already such a parody?

Lifetime movie actress meets sorority recruitment video meets community theater audition.

I guess she's a gun fan too, but of course she is.

It was so so bad. The GOP really has no one in its party that can rise above horrible acting, bad faith arguments, and grifting to the MAGA base.

She’s probably not this overly dramatic but this is how they must act to keep that 30-40% Trumpist Racist Ignorant base on their side.

The choices for GOP are to retire cause they can’t deal with it or want the death threats that come with going against Orange leader, or they kiss the ring

Either way an entire party has been destroyed and taken over by nihilistic trolls

The hardest part for rest of us is that we need to keep voting / engaging like it’s the end of the republic for decades to keep these people from burning it all down

Edit to include this update

Last edited:
It would be really funny if it wasn’t also so damn scary the damage being done.

I don't even know that SNL can do anything to top this. If I were them, I wouldn't even touch it. It's perfect the way it is.

Julia Ioffe, Washington correspondent for Puck News, said: “Imagine you’re sleeping over at a friend’s house and you get up in the middle of the night to pee and you hear a weird sound so you follow it to the kitchen, where your friend’s mom is drunk, crying, and rambling about the national debt. Those are the vibes from Katie Britt right now.”

Her husband played four seasons for the New England Patriots.

Thing is about the Britt family home….its a mansion.

Someone guessed her fridge based on the base value of a sub zero fridge and matching cabinets etc to be around $10,000

Everything about it was so fake. The America’s Mom, the ASMR voice, and she flat out lied about the sexual assault victim story (taking place in America AND during Biden….it happened in Mexico around 2004).

But there’s never any consequences anymore for the GOP. If this were a Dem, they’d probably resign.

"Joe Biden successfully stops zombie apocalypse - Here's why this is damaging to his reelection efforts"

Back
Top Bottom