Upperthong, West Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
*has one English parent too, and also plans to work in the UK for a year*

One English parent ... and one Roman parent? :wink:

I know, I've run this joke well and truly into the ground.

COBL_04 said:

:lol:

how does he feel about it?? does it bother him?

He's waiting for the special someone to love forever, swoon with poetry, and have some amazing spiritual experience that will unravel the secrets of life, the universe, and everything.

He's going to be sorely disappointed when he has sex for the first time, and I say that as a virgin! His expectations are just so over-inflated that nothing could possibly fulfill them.

And I still maintain he's a liar. Every male in history has had a wank. EVERY MALE.

Axver said:

He's waiting for the special someone to love forever, swoon with poetry, and have some amazing spiritual experience that will unravel the secrets of life, the universe, and everything.

He's going to be sorely disappointed when he has sex for the first time, and I say that as a virgin! His expectations are just so over-inflated that nothing could possibly fulfill them.

And I still maintain he's a liar. Every male in history has had a wank. EVERY MALE.

:lol: :lol: is that why your hands are so silky smooth. . . . .

Axver said:

Fair enough I guess...

how old is he exactly? has to have.

Axver said:

dude even chicks get it off , he is a very very sad pure individual. :tsk: :tsk:

Alisaura said:

:love:

:hug: Welcome!! :hug:

*has one English parent too, and also plans to work in the UK for a year*

I feel like a walking stereotype :D

Thank you, Al!!
Will you be living in London? God, what I'd give to go back for even a short holiday. What is it with us and poms flocking to each other's countries en masse? :D

mysterious_jen said:

dude even chicks get it off ,

i saw, um, big brother one day :shifty: and one of the contestants, travis (girl voice) was getting told about chicks and sex and stuff. when told that girls can come as well, he goes "Oh reallly??? ewwwwwww.... so do they have sperm?"

:lmao: it was comical.

COBL_04 said:
:lmao:

well, as long as he is happy.

would suck BALLs if he stumbles in now.

:lol:

Nah, he'd probably take it in good humour. He's been a good sport about our response to his 99%.

I still suggest that's because it's BULLSHIT.

COBL_04 said:

i saw, um, big brother one day :shifty: and one of the contestants, travis (girl voice) was getting told about chicks and sex and stuff. when told that girls can come as well, he goes "Oh reallly??? ewwwwwww.... so do they have sperm?"

WOT. OMG. why were you watching BB?

COBL_04 said:

:lmao: isn't he gay but doesn't know it yet?

you need a smack for watching that show:tsk:

COBL_04 said:

This is proof you must have an IQ lower than your shoe size to get on Big Bother.

mysterious_jen said:

fixed :wink:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

chokes on own evil.

Problem: he wouldn't know how.

Probably doesn't even know about his own do.

Axver said:
One English parent ... and one Roman parent? :wink:

I know, I've run this joke well and truly into the ground.
Must be underground cos I've got no idea what you're talking about... :lol:

Dad has what might be considered a Roman nose, if you were being kind... but beyond that he's just an anglo Aussie... his ancestors came out here in the mid-1800s from England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom