Updates from Wayne's Dublin Trip regarding U2:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, Bono and Adam are the nicest guys. So great that you got to talk to Ads. This and autographs of BOTH of them plus Wayne getting a hug from Bono in just one day, how GREAT is that! And Bono is always so attentive to the fans, even if he's in a hurry.

congrats1.gif

to both of you, how freakin awesome!!!

:hyper: OMG!! :hyper: That is just so AWESOME!!!! WOW! Babydoll, how does cloud 9 feel??!! :D Speaking to Adam - that's just so cool!!

:hyper: :hug: :hyper:

Shame that Larry didn't stop....but I guess he has his reasons....I think the only reason he came out to meet us is because we were so low key - although I can sympathise, I don't think that crying would have done that woman any favours...

Brilliant!

I knew Bono would stop but in Larry's defence I've met him and he is very obliging just very very different to Bono who stops for everyone and signs everything he is given.
Congrats to you both!!:wink:

In Larry's defence...he stopped his car to meet us too...he posed for pics, signed autographs and everything...he was a really really nice!

yep, this was a meeting that turned out to be well worth the wait!

:D

Gluey, he got pics of Adam, but when he was on the phone with me, Wayne was standing in front of him listening, he didn't think to take a pic, lol. But he says he says lots of pics of Bono and Ads.

:drool:

Babydoll said:
This is how the convo went:

Me: Hi Adam!

Him: Hello, how are you?

Me: Awesome! You play amazing, I love your bass playing.

Him: Thanks honey, I have to go, we're very late for something, bye.

OH MY GOD.

Babydoll,
I bet you had no idea this was coming did you??!!! That is so exciting you had a minute convo with Adam on the phone.

No, I really had no idea I'd be talking to Adam, lol. It's good I didn't have class the times Wayne kept calling me up, I'd have missed everything.

lol, it's good I'm not an Adam girl so I was pretty calm. If it was Bono or Larry on the other hand.... I'd be a squeaky giggling mess, lol.

THE BIGGEST CONGRATS TO WAYNE!! PLEASE TELL WE THINK HE IS SOOOOO AWESOME!! :happy:

what a great boyfriend huh? :cute:

BD this is just so surreal.

was Adam's accent pretty thick? how was it?

Wow, I leave the computer for, like, 3 hours and so much happens. I'm really happy for you. What a great boyfriend you have.

My hubby just rolled his eyes when I said I wanted to wait ouside the studio... we never did.

But now you have an autograph and lots of pics to come I'm sure! SWEET!

OMG!!!! *slapshead*......Did Wayne not have the BRI bus with him??? That was a perfect opportunity getting a Bonohug :evil:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom