Updates from Wayne's Dublin Trip regarding U2:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
As you ladies know, Wayne is in Dublin right now, and will be there for a week. His mission: to see and meet U2 (as well shop for me :shifty: )

Today he went to the Clarence Hotel, Killiney and to Hanover Quay, where he saw a food delivery van arrive and Sam, Larry's tech come out of the door to get the food. Sam had a microphone around his neck, so Wayne asked him if U2 were inside, Sam was noncommital, saying "I don't know" or somesuch.

( :confused: )

Any updates on the band's and Bono's whereabouts/sightings - please post them here so I can pass the messages along to Wayne and hope that he gets lucky on behalf of all Plebans!

wow this is i so cool that wayne is in dublin! I so wish i was back there again.. I truely loved it.. can't wait to go back. We stayed at the clarence for two nites.. no u2 sightings. I was bummed. Went to Hanover Quay, nada.. and windmill studios for piccies. Went to Bono's house and got piccies in front of his gates.... not a single sighting..

I hope he gets to meet the boys or at least gets a sighting.

I would recommend chatting up the conscierge at The Clarence. That's what I did and she told me that he or any others had been around in a month or so.. This was back in Sept. '04. They may have been in france at time.:|

u2trinity said:
I bet Dallas would have told Wayne if the band was there .

Absolutely! Dallas is the man! :heart:

Now Sam...well, that's a whole different story. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure he has his good days, but DONT take his word for granted... It always pays off to hang around a little bit more even if Sam didn't give a positive answer :wink:

Wow, good luck to Wayne! Since the boys are in Dublin right now, he has good chances to meet them!

I want to go to Dublin as well. :sad: But maybe around New Year's Eve, I haven't given up on that plan yet.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Absolutely! Dallas is the man! :heart:

Now Sam...well, that's a whole different story. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure he has his good days, but DONT take his word for granted... It always pays off to hang around a little bit more even if Sam didn't give a positive answer :wink:

:lol:..Sounds like something Larry would do :giggle: I bet he and Sam get along famously!

GOOD LUCK WAYNE:up:

I'm thinking if the boys weren't there, wouldn't Sam have answered no to the question. The 'I don't know' tends to lend itself to more of a yes. Keep trying wayne, we're rootin' for ya! :hyper:

Well if there is crew at hanover quay i guess the boys are hanging out there as well. Let's hope so, maybe a new album is on the way sometime soon.:wink:

I just heard from Suzanne (myspace friend) who is still there. She DID meet Bono and Adam at HQ yesterday and is waiting again!!! She said she hasn't seen Wayne and will keep an eye for him. She said there were some other girls from Europe there today.

u2jesusgirl said:
I just heard from Suzanne (myspace friend) who is still there. She DID meet Bono and Adam at HQ yesterday and is waiting again!!! She said she hasn't seen Wayne and will keep an eye for him. She said there were some other girls from Europe there today.

Ooh!!

He replied back to my text saying that he was going to go there around 6 pm local time. He's planning on going to Clarence, too.
He said that he saw the group of European girls, but left right before Bono and Adam must've come out. He's about to head over there right now... and will try to stay longer and get a hold of Dallas.

:D

Jeannieco said:
WOW! How cool!! This is sooo exciting!!

I leave for Dublin on the 30th!!! Hopefully they will still be around!!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Good luck vibes going out to Wayne!! :):)

I think Bono might be in the US around that time, because he'll be in Philadelphia on September, 27, and then in NY in October, but since it's the end of October I'm sure he'll return to Dublin in the meantime. I wish you luck!

Whatever happened to the thing he was suppose to appear at in Vegas too?
BF1 knew about it. I don't remember if it was the end of September or October and don't really know what became of it...If it was still going or not..

last unicorn said:

I think Bono might be in the US around that time, because he'll be in Philadelphia on September, 27, and then in NY in October, but since it's the end of October I'm sure he'll return to Dublin in the meantime. I wish you luck!

Back
Top Bottom