Updated 18+(!!!) minute audio thanks to our...friends at U2achtung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jay canseco said:
To be more precise, Bono sounds like he sings "The Northern Staaaaaaaaar" from 0:47 to 0:51 of track 409. :wink:

Well, I sure can't comfirm that's exactly what he's saying, but it's not impossible. The phrasing and syllables are correct, the first word is definitely "a" or "the" and well, i guess you could be right. Maybe?

ok i apologise and didnt actually post in the wrong thread, blame it on the drink,

and once again am going to be different, and say 403 sound amazing :drool:

KUEFC09U2 said:
nice to see some still bitching :up: just wouldnt be the same if people werent bitching

You really need to relax, man. The bitching has been kept to a minimum.

U2:rockon:

Edit: Just saw your post. It's cool. I am having a nice Blue Moon right now. You?

Zootlesque said:

Where did you get that ridiculous looking picture of Martin's face from? :lmao:

google :drool:

chris_martin.jpg

"I will trie to fixx you."

EDITED DUE TO SCARING CHILDREN.

bsp77 said:

Exactly. I've purposefully kept my opinion about 403 to myself, because I think this is neither the time nor the place to be snarky.

bsp77 said:

U2:rockon:

Edit: Just saw your post. It's cool. I am having a nice Blue Moon right now. You?
i am going to bed lol, its 1:20am and i have work in the morning, :(

OpperGoeroe said:

I named my files like this:
01 - Can't You See
02 - I Believe
03 - Thank You
04 - All My Life
05 - Find A Way She Loves

Those sound like they could be legit names, and the songs sound great, but the names are just soooo lame! Looks like something that would be on the back of an American Idol CD.

Hang on, why did we need a new thread already? There have only been 460 replies. We're not going to get 40 more within the next two minutes.

GibsonGirl said:
Hang on, why did we need a new thread? There have only been 460 replies. We're not going to get 40 more within the next two minutes.

Well not with that kind of attitude we wont! :wink: Everyone, quickly! Start posting random shit!

GibsonGirl said:
Hang on, why did we need a new thread already? There have only been 460 replies. We're not going to get 40 more within the next two minutes.

We could just spam like crazy. :wink:

Ya know, for as much Chris Martin hatin' that's been going on around here, some of you have way too many Chris Martin pictures readily available. This reinforces my theory on the secret Chris Martin man-crushes....

GibsonGirl said:

What does timing of 2 minutes have to do with it!?! We'll get there I'm sure or you can just stay here and try to get to 600 :wink:

xaviMF22 said:

there is no need to scare children like that...:tsk: :tsk:

250825fKmj_w.jpg

Oh look everyone, it's Kid A!

celebritiesonaplanekj9.jpg

3 guys - Larry the Cable Guy, Wayne Brady, Kevin Federline-Spears
3 gals - Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Ryan Seacrest (upside down)

U2dork said:
Ya know, for as much Chris Martin hatin' that's been going on around here, some of you have way too many Chris Martin pictures readily available. This reinforces my theory on the secret Chris Martin man-crushes....

Didn't you know? LMP is actually Chris Martin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom