Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Hopefully he keeps fucking up and people will realise it's better to go with the devil you know.

Any National win is going to be a win for greed - greed which won't be rewarded for a huge majority of the population who will never see a tax cut from any National Government.

But this is depressing me.

I'm especially depressed because New Zealand is on the verge of actually rebuilding its rail network to a decent level, but that will be watered down and delayed under the Nationals. Historically, they have consistently fucked over rail, while Labour has at least done some stuff despite dithering.

The Nationals will just suit a small elite in the short term, and fuck the general population, the environment, the poor and vulnerable, etc.

major_panic said:

Who?

Last I heard he was making a fool of himself in America (which is pretty hard to do, but he managed).

Ha, really? What's he done? I think the last I heard of him was with regards to his childish, racist non-appearance at the National Apology.

mysterious_jen said:
hey axe you bastard, i was dreaming of bloody

TRAINS AGAIN LAST NIGHT

I WANT MY DREAMS BACK BIATCH :madwife:

:lmao:

You're moving on to new and better dreams. :drool:

Axver said:

Ha, really? What's he done? I think the last I heard of him was with regards to his childish, racist non-appearance at the National Apology.

He was doing a speaking tour of the US and having dinner with GWBush. He was asked by several students about why he hadn't agreed with the Apology, he just mumbled off three bullshit reasons.

Phail.

mysterious_jen said:
no no so uncoool

:scream: i dont want to be a nerd im my dreams !!!!

Everybody secretly wishes they were cool enough to be a nerd. :wink:

major_panic said:
He was doing a speaking tour of the US and having dinner with GWBush. He was asked by several students about why he hadn't agreed with the Apology, he just mumbled off three bullshit reasons.

Phail.

Oh, I bet the neocon pricks there love him.

And let me guess his reasons:
1. "I'm a racist prick."
2. "I'm a racist arsehole."
3. "I'm a racist cunt."

Correct?

mysterious_jen said:
sobbs uncontrollably ...........

get out of my head axe.

where the hell is liam i need a lil sexual healing .

pout .

You're stuck in the Assver-hole now.

Axver said:

Oh, I bet the neocon pricks there love him.

And let me guess his reasons:
1. "I'm a racist prick."
2. "I'm a racist arsehole."
3. "I'm a racist cunt."

Correct?

Can't remember exactly, it was some crap along the lines of this generation being unable to account for the previous generation, etc.

major_panic said:
Can't remember exactly, it was some crap along the lines of this generation being unable to account for the previous generation, etc.

Oh yes, the usual anti-intellectual bullshit I'm sure. I bet he even mentioned the supposed "black armband view of history" THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

UGH.

HOWARD, YOU CUNT. STOP POISONING ACADEMIA.

UGH.

Axver said:

Oh yes, the usual anti-intellectual bullshit I'm sure. I bet he even mentioned the supposed "black armband view of history" THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

UGH.

HOWARD, YOU CUNT. STOP POISONING ACADEMIA.

UGH.

Mr John Howard,

Please go throw yourself into a volcano in the hopes of appeasing the angel of Death before he comes for you. Because you sure as hell won't appease the rest of us.

Go to hell.

Yours sincerely,

Australia.

hmm sorry guys but i remember the labour gov before howard. l like having a job, having several jobs, labor, they are fucking USELESS CUNTS we will go into a recession within 6 months.

major_panic said:

Mr John Howard,

Please go throw yourself into a volcano in the hopes of appeasing the angel of Death before he comes for you. Because you sure as hell won't appease the rest of us.

Go to hell.

Yours sincerely,

Australia.

Co-signed,

New Zealand

Axver said:
I want to see some trial by combat of John Howard and Brendan Nelson vs the Stolen Generations and their descendents.
I saw a TV show once that featured a Aboriginal guy, who had done something wrong... can't remember the details. Anyway, members of the tribe/family he'd wronged each got to throw a spear at him ... and whether or not any of them hit him, the matter was considered closed afterwards.

I think something like that was in Ten Canoes, as well... :scratch:

mysterious_jen said:
hmm sorry guys but i remember the labour gov before howard. l like having a job, having several jobs, labor, they are fucking USELESS CUNTS we will go into a recession within 6 months.

Which will have everything to do with the US economy collapsing and very little to do with what any Aussie government - Labour, Liberal, Green, More Beer - could do.

I actually find the "oh noes Labour means high unemployment" hysteria to be rather hilarious, as Labour rather than Liberal comes from the side of the political spectrum that advocates full employment. Of course, the ALP aren't Keynesian or truly social democrat now, but in a purely ideological sense, unemployment is actually likely to be higher under Liberal.

Alisaura said:

I saw a TV show once that featured a Aboriginal guy, who had done something wrong... can't remember the details. Anyway, members of the tribe/family he'd wronged each got to throw a spear at him ... and whether or not any of them hit him, the matter was considered closed afterwards.

... that is rather scary. :yikes:

major_panic said:
Mr John Howard,

Go to hell.

Yours sincerely,

Australia.
I can't decide if that would make volcanoes less cool or more cool... :hmm:

If the association with Howard ends in FIERY MOLTEN DEATH, then I think it's more cool :up:

Alisaura said:

Isn't that traditional Aboriginal law though? Spearing through the thigh as a form of punishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom