Ugly Name Side, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, only the tongue?

yes, only the tongue. Derek is a gentleman.

Heh, that and we've had absolutely no physical contact. Ever. In the year and a half we've known each other. Not even a tap on the shoulder.

Yes, I know that's abnormal.

OK, this is my trial HTDAAB

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Native Son
3. All Because Of You (alternate version)
4. Fast Cars
5. A Man And A Woman
6. Miracle Drug
7. Crumbs From Your Table
8. Electrical Storm
9. City Of Blinding Lights
10. Smile
11. One Step Closer

Think I'll need to make some changes, though. I think Miracle Drug would probably sound better following COBL, for instance.
Smile? What's Smile?

yes, only the tongue. Derek is a gentleman.

Heh, that and we've had absolutely no physical contact. Ever. In the year and a half we've known each other. Not even a tap on the shoulder.

Yes, I know that's abnormal.

It is.

Then again, in the first extended conversation (more than like, a minute) me and Suzy had, she ended up on my shoulder, dozing. It was so cute. :love:

It is.

Then again, in the first extended conversation (more than like, a minute) me and Suzy had, she ended up on my shoulder, dozing. It was so cute. :love:

Aww :cute:

Maybe when we're not at work or surrounded by all his friends, it'll be different.

OK, AMAAW --> Miracle Drug is terrible. It definitely needs to follow COBL or maybe Smile. But this is going to require rearranging the whole tracklist. Bugger.

And hey Ashley! :wave:

One of the unreleased songs included in the Complete U2 thing on iTunes. I think it's one of the few decent songs from the HTDAAB era.

You know that offer of uploading you made last night? You wouldn't apply it to that, would ya?

Guys, how do I present my idea of asking Derek to dinner to him to make it seem like it was his idea in the first place?

"Come to my house, I'll sex you up." [/sarcasm]

:giggle:

We're going to start small. Meet at a restaurant by work during my shift so there's a definite deadline, as I'll have to return to work...unless things progress...:sexywink: The reason God invented sick time.

Ooh, I forgot about U27.

I like the acoustic version of "Stuck", tbh.

:reject:

since they moved the inauguration concert to 2pm, i think i'm gonna go! i won't go crazy early but will go with a friend or two and catch the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom