U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oklahoma was soooooc cold, I really didn't expect it to be that bad. In a little while is my favourite song so I was so happy when they played that after not getting it at another 2 shows.:heart: Plus I loved the set up in that stadium, with the claw legs touching all four corners of the field. It was good to see a slightly different set up.

It was a really good setup and was the only show that was in the exact center of the field, which was really awesome! I don't remember it being that cold there, but I was in such a state mentally and physically that I didn't know what was going on besides "U2 is right there in front of me!!!" :combust:

It was a really good setup and was the only show that was in the exact center of the field, which was really awesome! I don't remember it being that cold there, but I was in such a state mentally and physically that I didn't know what was going on besides "U2 is right there in front of me!!!" :combust:

Yeah, I feel lucky that I got to see that one for that reason. I had to choose between that and the Rose Bowl for my American show - sometimes I regret not going the other way but it was special in its own right with the size. I was so confused when I first walked in the stadium though, because I hadn't seen the layout before that and clearly paid no attention to the picture on the back of the shirt I got :lol:

Have you ever seen this???? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4jsSptmNLg&feature=player_embedded

YouTube - Bono Visits Park East Synagogue

Bonovisit-13.jpg

Yeah we had a whole thread on it the day it happened. :)

(There are tons of pics by the way, you should be able to find the thread in a search)

:lmao:

Looking great!!
:ohmy: ISHFWILF at the end and what the guy says, is incredibly true!:lol:
All the U2 puns, Bono being EVERYWHERE = it must be awesome!:love:

Got to disagree though, that U2's got brotherhood, it might not be in blood but it certainly is in spirit!:heart:

Thats exactly what I tought :p they have been brothers for over 30 years.

I kind of thought it was purposely meant to be a joke when I heard it, because everyone knows the way U2 turned out. Having not seen the movie or read the book though, I could be totally wrong!

I kind of thought it was purposely meant to be a joke when I heard it, because everyone knows the way U2 turned out. Having not seen the movie or read the book though, I could be totally wrong!

Of course, I'm not yelling here or anything, there's a double meaning!
It serves to show how U2's got it all, plus one of the most essential thing, brotherhood :cute:

I watched about a quarter of it befor eI left to work... its a slow one ...
probably becuase waiting for the pop Era is taking so long

Back
Top Bottom