U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was quite a great Popmart show, comparing to most. Lucky Foxboro people!
Pretty much the whole concert is on youtube.

I know this thread is for youtube clips, but would you mind if I linked to another old interview or 2 here in Belgium, back in 1982 and 1983 where they performed at the Torhout/Werchter festival.
Back in those days it was a double festival, first day (saturday) in a city called Torhout and the next in Wercher (both had same line-up).

so they're first appearance at the festival was in 1982 and Bono had lost his voice in Torhout, but luckily he was able to sing the next day... (lucky for me too, it was my first u2 live experience)
Some of you who have the boot of Werchter 1982 remember Bono saying at the beginning of the concert he'd lost his voice, anyone who might have found it, bring it back to him.... silly but still:love:

anyway here's the clip, don't worry about the flemish at the start, it's all about the interview and Bono being (young)Bono.

Cobra.be: Bono 50

The 2nd clip is the Jim Kerr and Bono interview, saying they were getting married (is from 1983)

Ms Sarajevo from Denmark.
Is there a time to buy LEGO?? :lol: (at 0.47)

YouTube - U2 Miss Sarajevo, Horsens 2010-08-15

But it seems there is a note on the bridge and even an extra pair of sunnies... :ohmy:
I wonder if that was planted there (seems a bit high for a fan to have reached..)

edit: hm, I saw another batch of Matt's pics posted here on the pic thread and it's not a note or sunglasses, it's a container, holding 2 water bottles :lol:

Last edited:
That is a box that contains two water bottles, not a note and an extra pair of sunnies :) Good guess tough, if you have never seen it before I would have thought the same.

Back
Top Bottom