U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O really?! that would be awesome! you'd be awesome forever!!:wink: pretty please!! :D:happy: lol

Awww...never seen this video
Thank U so much fore post here,my dearest Lili:hug:
Bono is too cute singing,he's so glad
Never seen he eating salad
It's impossible don't love one man like Bono:love:

P.S. my fav ERAAAAA:drool:
You're Welcome Dearest Andreia :hug:
Bono's like the energizer bunny:wink: and what do bunnies eat? Salad of course!!!:lol:

Agreed:up:it's hard not to love Bono:love:

P.S. great especially Bono's hare:wink: hair :lol:

P.S. Would buy The Trouser magazine just to read Bono's sun glasses & wine column:sexywink:

I already download this video on my computer...it worths:drool::love:
YEAHHH,you're totally right,my dear Lili!Bono's like a energizer bunny,he needs to eat salad:lol::heart:

Aw,mainly this Era:love:
Gosh,I'd love to caress his sleek hair:cute:

P.S. Oh,if you boy this mag,can U share this column with me,please?:wink::hyper:

Great interviews!! i was scopin out youtube today and found some interviews I've never seen from last year like the ones above!
this one's my favorite cuz Bono starts singing at 3:50 :lol::love:
YouTube - Zane Meets U2 - Part 2/4

Hey, this is the "Cheese Interview" that some people here have been looking for! :hyper: Thanks for finding it! :yes:

EDIT: Here's the rest. I've been looking for a good quality version of this interview, since the one I have is really bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx43sFNPNZ4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGsUB_0FNYc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8t4Y5VedyU&feature=related

That Pitchfork interview is just so pathetic after they totally ripped NLOTH :madspit: You can clearly see the tension between the Pitchfork guy and the band. Look at the distance he's keeping :lol: I wonder what was said when the camera wasn't rolling.

And I LOVE the Zane interview, it's such a great and funny interview. Plus Bono looks and sounds really hot :drool:

That Pitchfork interview is just so pathetic after they totally ripped NLOTH :madspit: You can clearly see the tension between the Pitchfork guy and the band. Look at the distance he's keeping :lol: I wonder what was said when the camera wasn't rolling.

And I LOVE the Zane interview, it's such a great and funny interview. Plus Bono looks and sounds really hot :drool:
agreed. :heart: :D

:ohmy: WOW. I hadn't gotten around to watching all of the second pitchfork interview, and I finally did, I Can't believe what that interviewer said about Bono's voice! what a jerk! lol the look on Bono's face, thats so sad and mean!!!

If you get a RealPlayer, it comes with a Downloader that "collects" downloadable videos automatically (like from YouTube) and then you just choose which ones you want. That's what I use and it works really well for YouTube and U2.com videos.

If you get a RealPlayer, it comes with a Downloader that "collects" downloadable videos automatically (like from YouTube) and then you just choose which ones you want. That's what I use and it works really well for YouTube and U2.com videos.

I also use this one too:up:,but my fav program is atube catcher:D Has more options!

oh awesome! thanks! i really wanted to keep some of those u2.com videos like the band cam ones so this will help! :applaud::up:

hmm so I downloaded aTube Catcher, and when I downloaded a video it saved it as a document, anyone know what I'm supposed to save it as so i can watch it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom