U2ube Links Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2girl said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOnBCqhcU10 Thanks Youtube, I always wondered how this song looked like live. Camera's a bit shaky, but I like that it's relatively close to the stage.

One of the sweetest "scaled down" versions.
There was such a rawness to Bono around this time, his father was so ill . If you didn't know it, you would think they were in a club somewhere, playing for friends.

U2girl said:
A version with "my baby in the house tonight" line in the start, and better camera work.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PltWfmeWjj0&feature=related

This is the sweetest version ever. I wonder what it must have been like being in the audience that night, and on top of that possibly find yourself standing next to Ali during that song. wow. it must have happened to someone. i can't imagine!

thank you for this wonderful video. i love love love anything that shows Bono sharing his appreciation to his lovely Ali.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey, I have a quick question. Do any of you remember a youtube vid with a title (as I can remember it, but I might be wrong) like "Bono and Larry crack up"? It was pretty short, and basically consisted of Bono sitting down next to Larry and calling him Bono accidentally. He said something like, "what's your name again?" and they both lost it laughing. It was from around 2005. I've been searching for it on youtube, but can't find it. If anybody has it or can post the link, I'd be much obliged!

Rosebud said:

This is why I love youtube. :heart:

Seen this a bazillion times, but always hilarious! Thanks!

Where have I been? Never saw this. thanks Cymru!!:up:

and Rosebud, I think I know what clip you are asking for, they were on a bus?can't remember, I will try.

Rosebud said:
Hey, I have a quick question. Do any of you remember a youtube vid with a title (as I can remember it, but I might be wrong) like "Bono and Larry crack up"? It was pretty short, and basically consisted of Bono sitting down next to Larry and calling him Bono accidentally. He said something like, "what's your name again?" and they both lost it laughing. It was from around 2005. I've been searching for it on youtube, but can't find it. If anybody has it or can post the link, I'd be much obliged!

Been searching, haven't found it. It may even be on an earlier page here.:sad:

Rosebud said:

It's from the secret concert in NY. I think this is the video you're looking for? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0INCaHQtoM

it's from MTV Jammed I think, is this the moment you're looking for?
bonolarrygiggleer2.gif

^^ There are so many, I started to get confused! Tried to match up the purple shirt ones :)drool: ), but there are taped clips mixed in with the interview at the outside table in France.
Glad you liked it. I love to listen to them speak candidly.

I'm sure this has been posted here before but I don't want to have to check through all the pages to find it coz I've a query about what the poster of video says about it:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV_dbCF1jOA

Can anyone confirm whether the info is correct coz as far as I know, after U2 performed their set with Macca, at the beginning of the show, they had to go off to mainland Europe to play a gig?! Or do they mean Bono performed this song with The Corrs at the G8 conference in Scotland? :scratch:

This is the version that Bono performed with the Corrs at the Final Push concert in Edinburgh, at the beginning of the G8 summit, a few days after Live 8. And yes, after their performance at Live 8 in Hyde Park the band flew to Vienna to give a concert.

Btw, the comments on this You Tube video are really stupid and pathetic. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom