U2ube Links Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Messed this up, but)...

ORIG POSTED BY JCOSTER:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhK5fN54fL4

Bono and Mick Jagger

last unicorn said:

I had never seen this before. While I can't get myself to like Mick Jagger, I find Bono totally adorable in this video. Just look how shy and enthusiastic he is, like a boy. Very sweet video, thank you for posting the link!

Me, too. I share those EXACT feelings.:up: I love to see Bono like in those situations, cuz' he does so much have a shy side. :heart:

Very cool, JCoster, Thanks!!

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, I finally got around to making a new YouTube account, and so then I had to spend a lot of time reuploading all of my videos (except for my Babyface video, which wouldn't upload for some reason, but I'm gonna look into that), but more importantly, I started my new account up with a bang: a new video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k3yKHJd0v4

It's a bit of fun :wink:

THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!!:lol:...Bongolese???:lmao:...Peanuts breakdown??BRILLIANT!!! YOU ROCK!!!:rockon:

Aw, the Bono and Mick one! Mick looked grumpy, but Bono was adorable! I love to watch Bono sing...he looks like he's having an out-of-body experience! :giggle:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, I finally got around to making a new YouTube account, and so then I had to spend a lot of time reuploading all of my videos (except for my Babyface video, which wouldn't upload for some reason, but I'm gonna look into that), but more importantly, I started my new account up with a bang: a new video :)

Very creative!!! me likes how you think!!!:cute:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I'm only getting on the internet now, and I watched this and this is hilarious!!!! Great job DOL! :yes: :)

And the "Check out Ed" or something like that, was very funny too! This vid went in my YouTube favorites. :yes:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

thank you ... thank you ... did i really need a laugh today! ..... i still can't stop laughing .. Kneeling For Dummies... absolutely brilliant.... you are one talented person! keep 'em coming...:lol:

^ the song he sings there is called "Joy" and is on Mick's Goddess in the Doorway album (and will also be on his new Best of album.)
I don't think Bono had anything to do with Mick's Sweet Thing. (of course I could be wrong though!)

bonocomet said:
^ the song he sings there is called "Joy" and is on Mick's Goddess in the Doorway album (and will also be on his new Best of album.)
I don't think Bono had anything to do with Mick's Sweet Thing. (of course I could be wrong though!)

Thanks.
And if you like mick, according to
http://www.u2place.com/newsdett.asp?idN=3102
this duet is in the album which is going to exit on october. I'm sure it will be a great duet. A like B. singing with other, his voice gives something special to whatever he songs.

bonocomet said:
Oh could you translate that please? :wink:

Sure! I'll do it as soon as I receive the authorization to access to that forum, since the full article is posted there but yesterday doesn't work for me yet (and maybe I'll put it in another thread since this one's for Utube link). ;)

onekea said:
bonocomet said:
Oh could you translate that please? :wink:

Sure! I'll do it as soon as I receive the authorization to access to that forum, since the full article is posted there but yesterday doesn't work for me yet (and maybe I'll put it in another thread since this one's for Utube link). ;)

Actually if you just translate this part that would be great!

C’è anche un duetto tra Bono e Mick Jagger, nel nuovo lavoro del leader dei Rollino Stones dal titolo "The Very Best of Mick Jagger" che uscirà il prossimo 2 ottobre. Si tratta di un’antologia in cui sono contenuti diverse canzoni realizzate insieme a grandi star della musica come John Lennon e Lenny Kravitz. La canzone eseguita da Bono e Jagger si intitola “Sweet Thing”.

thanks!

bonocomet said:

Actually if you just translate this part that would be great!

C’è anche un duetto tra Bono e Mick Jagger, nel nuovo lavoro del leader dei Rollino Stones dal titolo "The Very Best of Mick Jagger" che uscirà il prossimo 2 ottobre. Si tratta di un’antologia in cui sono contenuti diverse canzoni realizzate insieme a grandi star della musica come John Lennon e Lenny Kravitz. La canzone eseguita da Bono e Jagger si intitola “Sweet Thing”.

thanks!
I can translate that for you as well:

There will also be a duet with Bono and Mick Jagger on the latest album of the lead singer of the Rolling Stones, titled "The Very Best of Mick Jagger" that will be released on October 2. It is an anthology which includes various songs that were recorded with big musical stars such as John Lennon and Lenny Kravitz. The song that Bono and Jagger did is called "Sweet Thing".

(I doubt it, I think they mean "Joy" and I've read somewhere else that it will be indeed "Joy").

Thanks Last Unicorn! That's pretty much what I thought, they must have it wrong, because they are not even mentioning their duet Joy which is on the album.
I have the album with Joy on it, it's definitely the duet with Jagger and Bono!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom