U218 Singles leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hit the post button!!!

hit the post button!!!

hit the post button!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

no. don't. use the reply button.

Gotta go now, I completed all request up to Sanchez, those of you that got it help other fans get it.

Sorry Sicy, didn't mean to start another request fest hehehe.

can anyone confirm if songs like "Elevation" or "One" are any of the beachclips?

omg thnx!

Hey reg to that torrent site is closed - can you email me the tracker - actually I don't know enough about closed reg torrent sites - would that work? If it will, raizen head@hotmail. com. Thanks so much!

And the longer version of WITS would also be much appreciated!

Last edited:
It definatly sounds a lot clearer in sound.....very good...looking forward to having it on CD :)

Still here, sent up to mikal. Varitek, to get to the site you have to wait for a time when registrations are open or get and invite. I used to have 4 invites but I can't find them now, maybe they removed them because I didn't use them. Sorry

the 4:07 is the most clearest version I have heard yet and is 'the real deal' - the audio is perfect.

Elevation or Walk On are the album versions. That is making me doubt if this is indeed a rip from the official release or a fan made compilation, with saints and Windows ripped from their promo CDs. Also Mysterious Ways has the original lyrics, instead of the changed line from the 1990 - 2000 Best Of Version.

Im pretty confident this is from the single disc version of the album....the audio is much better then weve had in the past.

I have no doubt that saints and WITS are ripped from a CD version, I have doubt about the other tracks, I would think that an album called U218 singles would include the single mixes, instead of the album versions. I don´t care much either way anyway, what matters is that we got perfect quality saints and Window. We´ll find out if the rest of the disc is the real disc or not when we buy it in a couple of weeks.

KhanadaRhodes said:
yes, you cannot request a commercial release in mp3 format. concerts and bootlegs, this is fine. but to request anything that's commercially available (whether it's in print or not) isn't allowed. sorry!

:shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom