U2 to headline Dreamforce in San Francisco, October 2016!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off. Just because you don't agree with us.

And who are you to tell people who to vote for. Condescending wanker.

This is a bit different. Fascism should be called out and deplored whenever it rears its vile head.

Stop supporting fascism.

If you don't want to read my posts, put me on mute. How many more times are you going to continue to say this to me? I don't care what some tough guy who thinks he runs this place has to say. I don't troll. Never have. People like you just take themselves so seriously.
Get a little thicker skin, buddy.

Yeah, sorry that I actually take the world seriously and have no time for hatred or discrimination. I actually fucking know the outcome of fascism. Do you?

Stop supporting fascism.

Ah, the sophistication of a Trump fan, only able to communicate through emojis. No wonder you are susceptible to such hate-filled populism.

I have no tolerance for trump fans, trumpsters, trump sheep! And fuck Donald Duck I mean trump! What a pos excuse of a human being he is! I am glad Bono pissed you trumpsters off! Like mentioned before, you don't like it? Go follow another band or go listen to Rudy Giuliani or that Alaskan hag!

40 kicking into Out of Control would be a cool way to end this thing

Yeah, OOC is the other song I expected to get a run during at least one of these shows. It would be very fitting and there's precedent for it.

Pretty sweet drum outro by Larry

Honestly, that was a pretty great show. Minus the bass fuckup on Streets they sounded on point most of the night.

I'm not sure what's more surprising: that we're down to just one song from the most recent album, or just one song from the nineties.

Edit: wait, two new songs, sorry.

A decent 85 minute set. Now go back to the studio and finish the damn album...please don't go on vacation yet. :sad:

I can see why Desire wasn't played, given it would have repeated a lot of the same territory as Bullet.

M83 when they were good, more importantly. "Moonchild" off their best album, Before the Dawn Heals Us (had to turn it back up)

definitely give that album a listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom