U2 Survivor (FINAL SCORE) Well, Bono's ego just bit him in the arse by this "-" much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
U2 Survivor (FINAL SCORE) Well, Bono's ego just bit him in the arse by this "-" much!

Well, after 38 votes for Bono to me kicked off PLEBA island...

The new king of the island, bamboo thrown and all...

is...

Larry! Drumroll please!!

with 37 votes against him...

he won by a hair...

(apparently the last one on his head)

EDGE!

Hope you all had fun... stay tuned for next 'season' ;)

Yay for Edgie Pie. I wanted him to win but didnt think he had much chance against the B man. :)

:bono: : :sad:

MONA: Kaaaaaaw poor baby :kiss:

:bono: : hold me

MONA: :hug:

DIRECTOR: CUT. Mona. get outta here.

(P.S. BTW LOL Elvis at Edge winning by a hair :shifty: )

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(<performed in slow motion)!!!!!!!!!BOOONOOOO :bono: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

sharry_lt said:
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(<performed in slow motion)!!!!!!!!!BOOONOOOO :bono: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: I can see someone like DIVING like they're taking a bullet

femaleorgazmatron said:
bonoman would have died on the island without human contact. did you want bono to die? :uhoh: ? HUH DID YA?!
BONO CAN NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:
...BONO :bono: :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

I was totally rooting for Edge the whole time but am kind of surprised that he won, especially over Bono. Maybe this photo erised posted in the last thread swayed the votes...

nakedguitar.jpg

cute

MonaVox said:

:laugh: I can see someone like DIVING like they're taking a bullet

bawahahh

I wonder if Edge was wearing his #1 shirt all along.. it's the little things that give them away..

Edge is cool!!! I wanted Bono but.........he's still around, he's just not on the island right now.:love: :love: Rumor has it that he took a nice ride on a boat. Meanwhile we've got a gold medal for the winner..............congrats, Edge!:heart: :heart: :drool: :heart:

WELL I HOPE YOU EDGE LOVERS ARE HAPPY...............
I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next (Russ quote).
:macdevil: :macdevil:

OH AND............I HOPE THE TOP OF EDGE'S HEAD GETS SUNBURNED.:evil: :laugh: :der: :sexywink: :macdevil: :mac:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom