U2 Songs Covered by Interferers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gabrielvox said:

Fixed it for ya! :hyper:
:up:

Well when I reworked Please the timing was again an issue because of the pitch problems. If I lowered the pitch, I also elongated the clip and it would cause a ruckus with the timing. I had to edit out a few "blank" seconds on some clips in order to make them fit.

Long story short, it's a lot easier for the person doing the mixing if the backing track to the song is posted.
And if you have trouble singing your specific part without someone else singing in the background to guide you along just make it your own backing track by singing along to the whole thing. It makes it easier to find your starting point for whatever line you are taking.
Then you can either sing over that again, just your line (using your voice as a guide) OR you can just edit out your specific line.

PlaTheGreat said:
And if you have trouble singing your specific part without someone else singing in the background to guide you along just make it your own backing track by singing along to the whole thing. It makes it easier to find your starting point for whatever line you are taking.
Then you can either sing over that again, just your line (using your voice as a guide) OR you can just edit out your specific line.
What would really help people like me is if someone who knows what they're doing could sing the whole thing over the backing track and make it into a backing track with words. They don't have to sound good, as long as they're on key and on time, and then I can use that to sing over and get it right.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

What would really help people like me is if someone who knows what they're doing could sing the whole thing over the backing track and make it into a backing track with words. They don't have to sound good, as long as they're on key and on time, and then I can use that to sing over and get it right.

I likey that idea.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I can do this if I get the backing track...

PlaTheGreat said:

:up:

Well when I reworked Please the timing was again an issue because of the pitch problems. If I lowered the pitch, I also elongated the clip and it would cause a ruckus with the timing. I had to edit out a few "blank" seconds on some clips in order to make them fit.

You need to use different/better software then...Cool Edit is one of them that you don't have to necessarily change the tempo/timing of a sample in order to fix the pitch. They are seperate functions..

DreamOutLoud13 said:

yep i could help with that, easily...having sung these damn songs enough LOL!!

gabrielvox said:

You need to use different/better software then...Cool Edit is one of them that you don't have to necessarily change the tempo/timing of a sample in order to fix the pitch. They are seperate functions..

Well then gimme it. :wink:

GONE - Pop mix

You get to feel so guilty, got so much for so little
Then you find that feeling just won't go away Justin24
You're holding on to every little thing so tightly
'Til there's nothing left for you anywayDreamOutLoud13

Goodbye...
You can keep this suit of lightsSicy
I'll be up with the sun
I'm not coming downLemonMelon
I'm not coming down
I'm not coming downLemonMelon

You wanted to get somewhere so badly
You had to lose yourself along the wayZootlesque
You change your name, well that's okay, it's necessary
And what you leave behind you don't miss anywayZootlesque

Goodbye...
You can keep this suit of lightsunico
I'll be up with the sun
I'm not coming downThoraSEB
I'm not coming down
I'm not coming downSicy

'Cause I'm already gone
Felt that way all alongMiringeltje
Closer to you every day
I didn't want it that much anywaySicy

You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy / (Gone)
Then you learn to like the way it feels bono_212 / (Gone)
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover / (Gone)
Then you discoverwaynetravis
What you thought was freedom is just greed DreamOutLoud13 (Gone)

Goodbye...
And it's emotional
Good night...BonoVoxSupastar
I'll be up with the sun
Are you still holding on gabrielvox
I'm not coming down
I'm not coming down
I'm not coming downunico

Gone... sun... time... sun...
Gone... sun.... gone... sun...
Sun...
Got Philk?

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqApJbaJp-E
MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/?gwcjhxwbfty

:ohmy:

Awesome for the most part.

:applaud:

Crinched at my own line though.
Sorry guys, but I sound a bit off key. :lol:

And the volume was a bit low for bono_212's part.
First listen I barely heard it.

I told Wayne this already, but I went online to this website my school works with, where we can legally download music. I found these songs in Karaoke form. :D

-Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Mi, Kill Mi
-One
-New Year's Day
-Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
-With Or Without You
-The Saint's Are Coming
-Pride
-Even Better than the Real Thing
-Sunday Bloody Sunday
-Sweetest Thing

Back
Top Bottom