U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool !

Bono look like the Beautiful Day Clip now !

38575145712348091516182.jpg

AND he grew a mole, good for him :up:

maybe he was digging in a hole... :|

And thanks guys. I'll be on all day friday for the setlist party. :D I expect lots of drinks! I'll bring the cake!

Wow, what an exciting birthday! I mean this in a complimentary way- I thought you were older. You seem way more mature than me ;) I turn 21 in November.

AND he grew a mole, good for him :up:

maybe he was digging in a hole... :|
I think that's just the screen. :wink:

Wow, what an exciting birthday! I mean this in a complimentary way- I thought you were older. You seem way more mature than me ;) I turn 21 in November.

I know, :lol: But part of me wishes I had the party the day before so I can be online the whole evening in the setlist party. :reject:

Well I'm 3 months more mature than you then. :wink:

I can be a child at heart, am a big fan of videogames, so yeah. Age is a funny thing.

I have less than a year to go... you know. You can wlecome me to the 30-something friend list ..... in SEATTLE ....:D

soooooo can't be arsed going back through the thread but did see a mention of HMTMKMKM and am like :drool::hyper: did they actually reherse it, or was it just a rumour??

what other new songs have they brought out? IF someone mentioned love is blindness I am dead. :heart:

ONE WEEK! :applaud:

go to page one of this thread and you will see the video for it. :wave:

Oh well... Football Manager, Strategy space games, Age of Empires. I love the old stuff. I don't have a playstion or xbox or whatever and my PC does not stand the most recent games.

What type of games do you play?

:love: Age of Empires II with Conquerors expansion.

Well I play mostly handheld/console rpg games, the only pc game I have is AOE. I'm pretty much nintendo fan, play a lot of pokemon, zelda, mario.. but I don't mind fighting games like Soul Calibur or Super Smash Bros Brawl.
If you like older games, you can actually play old console games on your pc with an emulator. There's emulators for the super nintendo, nintendo64, gameboy advance and such. :)

Right now I'm doing Zelda Ocarina of Time, as I bought a collector's edition online for 7 euros that has OOT, Majora's mask, zelda 1 and zelda 2 for the gamecube. :D

/nerds up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom