U2 quizzes, find who you are!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always had a strong sensation that I share the same qualities as Bono, in character, and in our lifestyles (me not being a rock star doesn't count!...
But I am Bono.
Duh, and I didn't cheat.

And I'm The Fly. Which I'm not too fond of.

I'm in shock. After all these weeks of peeking in, I came out to play, and....found out that I'm The Edge and The Fly. Gotta go cope with this....:wink:

I'm the hopeless romantic "With or Without" - I think I could have guessed that :D;
and Bono - I'm not sure what this means, but I adore him :p.

The Edge :drool: [Every quiz I've taken like this I always get Edge :hmm:
Song : Beautiful Day

Oh God, I love all the answers that are supposed to be for Adam :lol: They're all drug related.. Poor adam :lol:

The Fly - Its no secret. that you spend your days pondering the works of Nietzsche and Sartre in your efforts to unravel the meaning of life. The philosophical quest is evident in every phase and facet of your life.

And apparently, I'm :edge:

The Fly - Its no secret. that you spend your days pondering the works of Nietzsche and Sartre in your efforts to unravel the meaning of life. The philosophical quest is evident in every phase and facet of your life.

Edge

thanks for finding these:)

I am Egde and The Fly!!!!! Every U2 quiz I do tells me I'm Edge!!! :):):):):) So I must be edge then... :cool: QUIZZES ROCK!! :edge::happy: :wink:

Adam

and

Bad - You're exactly what the title would suggest; a bad mother fucker. Drugs and alcohol are your main concerns in life and moderation isn't even an option for you. Go knock off another liquor store to feed you addiction baby!

With or Without you and I manipulated my answers to be Adam! Couldn't bear to be anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom