U2 Q magazine interview 2006 question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronnie269

Refugee
In Q magazine's November 2006 20th anniversary issue, there is a very interesting interview with U2, Q asks the question what has been the low point of the last 20 years, Edge answers by just saying "13 December 2004" , I've never been able to figure out the significance of this date, can anyone shed any light on it?

also in the same interview Q asks "what are you doing right now?" and Bono replys by saying "Looking out over Killiney bay in Dublin, writting songs" he then says "The sea is the same colour as the sky, theres NO LINE ON THE HORIZON........ infinity is a great place to start" seems to me the no line on the horizon song/album title has been going around for a long time now,

just thought id mention this because I had completly forgotten about it,
interesting now that we have more rumours that the album will indeed be called No Line On The Horizon.

:yes:

This is also what Edge says in the U2 By U2 book:
In early December, we were shooting a video for 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own' in Dublin when I got the news that my daughter, Sian, was very seriously ill. I told the guys, 'I've got to go.' From that moment, my world changed completely.

I know the band members are intensely private about their families and in no way do I intend here to start any in-depth discussion of the situation, but was there any news in the most general sense as to how she is currently doing? I know edge somehow still managed to shine through with his usual brilliance on the vertigo tour despite having a heavy heart, and I'd love to hear that on the next go around things will be much, much better for him and his family.

I would guess that she's doing OK, because we haven't heard anything to the contrary and Edge has been fairly active lately. If she was not doing well, I'd think that Edge would be staying closer to home. Hopefully his daughter is doing a lot better than she was back then.

I thought Bono said during the Hawaii show that everyone in the band and their families was OK.

Morleigh and the kids were at the Australian show and Bono said they were all doing fine.

I really hope she has recovered and is ok these days.

Judging from Edge's appearance, I don't think there are any problems.

If they can hang out with 19 year olds in bikinis and buy a 12 million yacht, I don't think there's anything to worry about. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom