U2 Purity Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I got 43% pure.. 57% corrupt.
eek.gif
and I checked off a majority of those boxes...LOL u gotta be pretty bad to get a high number!!

ahh.. i just read the explanation, but I won't give it away before you take the test
tongue.gif

http://www.geocities.com/l_bona_fide/U2_Purity_Test.htm

------------------
~I want to drink from the hand of your daughter~
Bono Oakland Elevation

*U2TakeMeHigher*

You answered "yes" to 41 of 100 questions, making you 59.0%
U2 pure (41.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 59.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 41.0%).

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Sob...I'm only 40% corrupt
frown.gif
Joost cause I'm a new fan...tis all...get back to me on this one after the next tour
wink.gif

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

I got 39% pure and 61% corrupt!
This may indicate that I need therapy.

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

You answered "yes" to 31 of 100 questions, making you 69.0% U2 pure (31.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 69.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 31.0%).

You answered "yes" to 49 of 100 questions, making you 51.0% U2 pure (49.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 51.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 49.0%).

I'm much less crazy than I thought I was.

------------------
"There's a danger in every story and every smile" - South

Oooooo..these are my results:
You answered "yes" to 60 of 100 questions, making you 40.0% U2 pure (60.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 40.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 60.0%).

So, i guess that makes me somewhat obsessed, but not too much i guess....HA! yeah right...if only they knew what i think of everytime i see Larry anywhere (TV, magazine, pics,etc!)

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

You answered "yes" to 42 of 100 questions, making you 58.0% U2 pure (42.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 58.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 42.0%).

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

You answered "yes" to 56 of 100 questions, making you 44.0% U2 pure (56.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 44.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 56.0%).

My fandom is only at 33%, my other 67% shall be punished severely. The 67% shall be placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds.

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

"You answered "yes" to 46 of 100 questions, making you 54.0% U2 pure (46.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 54.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 46.0%)."

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

You answered "yes" to 49 of 100 questions, making you 51.0% U2 pure (49.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 51.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 49.0%).
Hmmmm....well that's only 'coz I have YET to accomplish a lot of the things from the quiz. Still young so I'm sure that will go up higher sooner or later. Hmmm where's Scarleta when ya need her for the question 'bout naming u'r kids w/the names from the band. hehe love ya scarleta! ok i'm done.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

these thingies are always fun! here are my results:
You answered "yes" to 38 of 100 questions, making you 62.0% U2 pure (38.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 62.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 38.0%).

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Mine says, "You answered "yes" to 63 of 100 questions, making you 37.0% U2 pure (63.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 37.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 63.0%)."

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

geez, i only got 35!!! The last half did me in, I've never been to a concert *bangs head on desk repeatedly* but I'm naming my first-born Slane, doesn't that count for something?!?!?!

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic:
geez, i only got 35!!! The last half did me in, I've never been to a concert *bangs head on desk repeatedly* but I'm naming my first-born Slane, doesn't that count for something?!?!?!

nope, you should try and go for naming your first born after one of the guys..i tried to anways!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

You answered "yes" to 45 of 100 questions, making you 55.0% U2 pure
(45.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 55.0% pure in the U2 domain (your
fandom is 45.0%).

tis unfair for those of us who WANTED REALLY REALLY BAD to go to a concert, but couldn't. i'll try again after their *next* tour.

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Official Member of SC

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAIRY EDGE!!! LMAO!!

If you couldn't tell, I simply ADORE your signature!
biggrin.gif

OH, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS SWEET OF YOU TO SAY!!!!

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Dood.... I'm scared....

I answered 69 questions "yes" -
eek.gif
!
biggrin.gif

You answered "yes" to 69 of 100 questions, making you 31.0% U2 pure (69.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 31.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 69.0%).

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Hey moonie check out your post count at that post, too. heheee.

51 percent corrupt
biggrin.gif

I read the (I'm paraphrasing here) "have you ever bought (or worse, made) an article of clothing that resembles that of blah blah you get the idea?" one and cracked up laughing cos I just made a Poptart shirt like 20 minutes ago
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Is your "best friend" an email "pen pal" who lives 1000 miles away but is the only person who really understands how you feel about the band and/or one certain member of the band?

frown.gif
sadly, yes....

I'm 46% corrupt.
mad.gif
must waste mor of my life....

------------------
I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you

I got 50% pure and 50% corrupt, making me a 50% fan. Oh well at least I got half marks
smile.gif

I'm the same as Bonochick, 38% u2-corrupt... I lose points cos I haven't seen them live yet! I'll get my T-shirt-painting kit and a bit bit of cardboard all ready and waiting.... *EG*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom