U2 On Your Mobile/Cell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Maestro

The Fly
Anyone else got their phone full of anything U2 they can find?

Got a new phone so looking at suggestions for cool U2 pictures that i can use as the wallpaper/screen saver on it?

Any ideas or anyone else got some cool U2 stuff on theirs?

Cheers

my parents won't let me order songs on my phone and stuff so I just overuse my camera...

currently, (I change my wallpaper VERY often..) my wallpaper is a promo picture of U2 for ATYCLB.

The only Music Tone Cingular had of U2 was Vertigo, and I had that for awhile.

Now it's "Everything's Not Lost" by Coldplay :drool:

I have Verizon with Vertigo, Sometimes you can't make it on your own, Sunday Bloody Sunday, New Year's Day and Beautiful Day. My wallpaper is of pics from the 5/17/05 NJ show!

i had NYD but it sounded pretty bad.now i have freestyler.
but every time i open my cell it's our boys looking at me from the vertigo poster i bought on the concert:drool:

youtwohearts said:
How do you get the good sounding ones?

I find getting tones from your providers website yields the best quality.

I've got a Sprint phone & currently use Vertigo as my ringtone.... I want to add some others, plus a wallpaper, but I can't decide if I should go that far. Might be the final straw that convinces Mr. Blu I've lost my freakin' mind!!! :lmao:

you know what i hate about ringtones...they never take the best part of the song,they always put chorus :tsk:

I just got a new cellphone, but... I haven't get any U2 ringtone... maybe because I didn't like how they sounded

I have the main theme of Amile as ringtone :happy:

I just got a new cellphone and I was about to start a similar thread! What is a good site (aside from my carriers) with real tones and wallapers :hyper:

Mines plays mp3s so i could cut any bit of a song and use it as ringtone so any suggestions?

Thinking of The Edge solo, just don't know what one...:huh:

No decent U2 animated icons or wallpapers to use for phones though?

one4u2 said:
I just got a new cellphone and I was about to start a similar thread! What is a good site (aside from my carriers) with real tones and wallapers :hyper:

Yeah cant find any yet, all seem to want stoopid prices for them!

I have several different U2 ringing tones on my cellphopne; Pride, Vertigo, Beautiful Day, City of Blinding Lights, With or without You and my present tone One with a wallpaper, photo of a sunflower.:cute:

Last edited:
I have an ancient one that can't even handle color photos on phones.

Samsung A460-- burns your cheek like a :censored: and still in one color tone!
I hope to change that this August as the 2 year plan is going to end.

T-Mobile has never had a good selection of U2 tones, just the same one or two (with an exception below). They had Vertigo up for a hot second and then it disappeared. My previous cell phone got stolen, so I just got this Motorola v330...just downloaded a Vertigo mp3 ringtone elsewhere, haven't gotten around yet to getting more. On my previous Nokia 6600 I had a really nice Gloria polyphonic tone that I downloaded from T-Mobile, but it's not up now. Back right before St. Patrick's Day they had a slew of U2 ringtones in honor of the day, don't know why they're not available all year!

I cut my own ringtone. I have an mp3 phone so it currently plays the "We'll shine like stars..." tag from WOWY as a ringtone.

Back
Top Bottom