U2 on PBS Charlie Rose show tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*browneyedgirl*

Rock n' Roll Doggie
U2 on PBS Charlie Rose show at 11:00 p.m. EST tonight. I just saw on rockontv.com that this was on their schedule.

Last edited:
Is it really the whole band or is it just Bono? If it's just Bono, he'll probably talk about Africa the whole time. If it's the whole band, they might actually talk about the music.

Good. Because I missed it anyway. Maybe the next show, eh?

Dang it.

Can anyone describe what was said? And what Bono wore?

Milwaukee showed this at 1:00 in the freakin' morning. I love Bono but there is no way in hell I'm going to stay up way past my bedtime to see him. So I taped it and watched the interview after I got home from work yesterday.

One thing I noticed was how Bono and Mr. Rose leaned in really close to each other. When I get to interview Bono, I'm going to do this. However, I will order Bono to take off his shades so we can mesmerize the shit out of each other with our baby blues.

Audio of the interview in 192k mp3

http://s33.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0P0JE1C3RZ9MA0QHU4UUTLU9DF

ELEASE TITLE: CDragon's Charlie Rose Encode (Audio Only)

RELEASE DATE: 07/01/2005

RECORDER/TAPER NAME: CDragon

---Abstract---

This recording is the interview with U2's Bono on Charlie Rose

---TECHNICAL DETAILS---

Audio Data Acquisition Path:

Digital Cable Feed >> Motorola PVR >> Audigy 2 >> Adobe Auditions 1.5 >> 3dB Boost >> Editing >> .wav >> .flac >> U2 Fans

Setlist / Track Listing / File Sizes:

01 - Charlie Rose Interview with Bono (FLAC).flac, 38,688,571 bytes

Feel free to share the flacs/convert to MP3 (I suggest 192kbps/44kHz) but DO NOT SELL!

Note: This file only contains Bono's interview from the show, including the pre-show introduction. Everything else is stripped and removed.

---

Enjoy and Cheers!

CDragon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom