U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh....All this waiting for a show to air, reports from people who were there, and posting screencaps of prevew commercials is reminding me of my X-Files fandom days heheh.

Queen Bee said:
I just capped this from a commercial on NBC!

conanedgey2k.jpg

:shifty:
:lmao:

I WANNA WATCH IT TOO!!! :sad: :scream: :( :banghead:

PaleBlueDot said:
Heh....All this waiting for a show to air, reports from people who were there, and posting screencaps of prevew commercials is reminding me of my X-Files fandom days heheh.

X-Files fandom!

:love: :love: :love:

Good times ... until they all went sour. :tsk:

I'm going to attempt to stay up and watch it, although I'll probably be asleep by 9:30 PST. :huh:

I just saw the preview for the show and Edge really looks like the above picture. So, even though this pic is a photoshop, it will REALLY be this way later tonight!!

kakvox said:
I just saw the preview for the show and Edge really looks like the above picture. So, even though this pic is a photoshop, it will REALLY be this way later tonight!!

I saw it too! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :hyper:

kakvox said:
Now I don't know in what believe! :scream:

Damn you Queen Bee, you Photoshop Queen!!! :rant:

I haven't seen one commercial on TV yet. Then again, I've been attached to my computer at the hip, so...

I only saw the few seconds of a commercial that QB uploaded to ysi the other day... :mad:

Lila64 said:
I haven't seen one commercial on TV yet. Then again, I've been attached to my computer at the hip, so...

I only saw the few seconds of a commercial that QB uploaded to ysi the other day... :mad:

Are you going to listen to gorman's feed? I don't know if I can hold out for the airring here :crazy:

I'm watching NBC right now. If they show the commercial I'll have legit screen caps to share and possibly a video clip if I'm quick to record it.

All Because of You
Original of the Species (with strings)
Stuck in a Moment (with Conans band & Adam & Larry joining later in the song)
Vertigo(rocking hard)

Fan Interviews
Edge in the year 2100
Bono wears Patti Smith patch on jeans
Alot of talk Nobel prize--tour so far---etc

Folks, I've an idea: those of us listening to Gorman's feed should set up our own thread so that people don't ruin jokes and such by telling us what happens 10 minutes in advance.

Shall we do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom