U2 on Conan O' Brian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lardence

The Fly
Hey, as I'm in the UK and won't get to see this show (and I keep being told how great it's going to be) I was wondering if someone kind with a DVD burner or something could make me a copy of this that would be fine to work on my player? I'd love to see it and I won't be able to any other way. I have a few audio shows I could trade with, or I could simply B&P.

Thanks, please someone help a lonely U2 fan! ;)

There are a couple of threads on this and you will find a live streaming listed inone of them. I am positive copies of the show will find themselves available, and I know someone will be brave enough to be sellign them on Ebay. I just heard this from atU2.com:

Conan walked the line this morning and played guitar while fans in line sang along, then held a U2 trivia contest on camera. Fans were told to expect a two-hour taping in case the band wants to play 7 or 8 songs. "

Yeah, streaming and stuff is no use for me, because my computer is so slow, which was why I was asking just lol. I really hope someone will let me have a copy, I'd love to see this. They never come on TV in Scotland put it that way, lol.

Where is the stream available at? I have browsed several Conan threads and have been unable to find it.

I totally missed U2 on Conan and I can't get the video to play on my computer even though I have the right player. I'm beating myself up about this. So if anyone does sell copies of this or finds out when they're going to rerun it, they absolutely have to, let us know ahead of time so us weenies in the U.S. can catch it the second time around. Not that I'm implying that all U.S. people are weenies, just that I'm in the U.S. and I'm a weenie because I never stay up that long to catch Conan. Wah, wah, complain, whine......

It stands for blanks and postage...basically you send blank DVDs or CDs along with an envelope and postage to get the package sent back to you.

Back
Top Bottom