U2 LP13 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Larry & Adam like being in the background. They prefer it actually, haven't they said that?

Bono has taken it too far imo. I remember during some award ceremony, Edge was in the middle of giving a speech, and Bono cut him off by saying I am the singer I do the talking, and went on to produce another borefest of a speech. Man I miss Bono of the 90s, the guy who you would rely on to light up these boring events with a mind blowing speech etched with a bit of controversy. I know we are all fans and love the band, but sometimes you just have to call it the way you see it.

Wait what?

Sent from my AT300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Bono has taken it too far imo. I remember during some award ceremony, Edge was in the middle of giving a speech, and Bono cut him off by saying I am the singer I do the talking, and went on to produce another borefest of a speech. Man I miss Bono of the 90s, the guy who you would rely on to light up these boring events with a mind blowing speech etched with a bit of controversy. I know we are all fans and love the band, but sometimes you just have to call it the way you see it.

lmao get over yourself

One of the reporters asks when they are going to announce the tour, etc, about halfway through this video, but it's hard to make out Edge's response clearly.

U2 wins Golden Globe for best song - YouTube

Basically a "maybe, we'll see."

Hahaha link please

i for one am so excited about this new album! the boys are clearly back and getting ready for lift-off :heart:

Does anyone think that this song invisible might be a one off single for RED, with no album announcement? I'm kind of wondering if they are still working on the album, with the statement edge said tonight.

Does anyone think that this song invisible might be a one off single for RED, with no album announcement? I'm kind of wondering if they are still working on the album, with the statement edge said tonight.

even from the shitty Barker Hangar clips, this song sounds too good NOT to be a lead single.

even from the shitty Barker Hangar clips, this song sounds too good NOT to be a lead single.

I hope you're right!! I just wish they would come right out and say it's done. I get they might try a surprise release or what not but it would be nice to know for once. At least we are getting a new song soon.

:love: Interf, awesome. Thanks for all the updates. :lol: Glad they won, and I'm surprised there's no collective outrage that Chris Martin was involved in the creation of OL.

The new U2 album should come in June. So says Bono, to me, at the Weinstein Company party following the Golden Globes...Bono told me the group was busy finishing the new album. “We’re still working some things out,” he said. In the meantime, they will release a new single in the next few weeks. It’s called– and this is exclusive– “Invisible.” “It’s not what you expect,” Bono told me. “It’s not your typical love song.”

Read full article here: Exclusive: Bono Says New U2 Should Come in June, New Single Soon | Showbiz411

The new U2 album should come in June. So says Bono, to me, at the Weinstein Company party following the Golden Globes...Bono told me the group was busy finishing the new album. “We’re still working some things out,” he said. In the meantime, they will release a new single in the next few weeks. It’s called– and this is exclusive– “Invisible.” “It’s not what you expect,” Bono told me. “It’s not your typical love song.”

Read full article here: Exclusive: Bono Says New U2 Should Come in June, New Single Soon | Showbiz411

:corn:

First album they've released in June?

I don't know why they would release a single four months ahead of the album itself.

June eh?

*runs for shelter and waits for Interference to implode 3-2-*

Even I have to admit if this is put off until June my interest will slowly start to ware off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom