U2 Live - Pimms book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gas panic

War Child
Ive got 2 versions of this book

1- Has the Bono as the fly live pic on the front cover

2 Has Bono & The Edge live pic from the Elevation tour

Ive just heard that there was a 3rd edition with Bono- Popmart pic,:scratch: I must have missed this copy.

Can anyone tell me is this right or not? was a 3 rd edition published?

And has anyone got a pic of the cover.

Thanks

I have the one with the Pop Bono pic on the cover. It was the second edition. The third edition is the Elevation one. I don't have a scanner. The pic is of Bono signing into a mic attached to its stand, eyes closed behind flourescent orange glasses. He's wearing the black suit with the torn shoulder, and under that a pink shirt. His hair is ultra short with the sides shaved. The pic is credited to Brian Rasic/Rex Features.

Hi Biff

Thanks for your reply, if ever you see another copy id really like one for my collection, ive checked ebay and Amazon Uk but none available.

Please let me know if you come across one, thank you.

I was looking at this book at Powell's today, and saw that Pimm passed away. I didn't realize that! I have one of the previous editions, and the one I was looking at went through Elevation. I was tempted to buy the updated version, but bought Bill Flanagan's book instead.
Anyway, just wanted to say, I was sorry to hear that Pimm is no longer with us. :(

love2bmama said:
I was looking at this book at Powell's today, and saw that Pimm passed away. I didn't realize that! I have one of the previous editions, and the one I was looking at went through Elevation. I was tempted to buy the updated version, but bought Bill Flanagan's book instead.
Anyway, just wanted to say, I was sorry to hear that Pimm is no longer with us. :(

Flanagan's book is great! It's long, but very entertaining!
The Orange U2 Bible. :wink:

love2bmama said:

Pimm passed away a few years ago. The most recent edition of the book was updated by Caroline van Oosten de Boer. She's the person who runs the U2log website as well as the Gavin Friday and Virgin Prunes websites.

corianderstem said:
Has anyone heard if anyone's planning on doing another update with Vertigo?

If anyone would know, it would be Caroline. She can be reached through any of her websites, and she's very approachable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom