U2 & i - The Photos of Anton Corbijn 1982-2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're TOTALLY going here in February. =O) Totally.

SCAN0045.jpg

SCAN0044.jpg

^ Cool pic BF1!

So, I had just finished scanning a whole bunch more pics for this thread the other day, and just minutes later, my computer crashed and I lost everything on it. :( I've had to start from scratch again, I hadn't backed up since before the tour started... so extra super :sad: :sad: That'll teach me I guess.
Anyways so I didn't mean to abandon this thread... I'm still rebuilding my computer's empty little brain, need to get some scanner software again.. but I'll be back :wave:

^ Cool pic BF1!

So, I had just finished scanning a whole bunch more pics for this thread the other day, and just minutes later, my computer crashed and I lost everything on it. :( I've had to start from scratch again, I hadn't backed up since before the tour started... so extra super :sad: :sad: That'll teach me I guess.
Anyways so I didn't mean to abandon this thread... I'm still rebuilding my computer's empty little brain, need to get some scanner software again.. but I'll be back :wave:

Yikes. That is horrible news; about your computer. But you can build it back, bigger, better, stronger, faster. :up:

That sucks about the pc comet ): I hate it when computers decide to do that - take your time and get it up to scratch again! :hug:

I've been neglecting this thread too lol :shifty: ...........I've had 3 coursework deadlines this week, and now that they are out the way I can scan some stuff this weekend....:wink:

^ Cool pic BF1!

:sad: This is such a shame!
I wish you a luck with your computer :wave:

Just installed the printer software... the pc's all up and running fine... but I never got all my files back which was what I hated. oooh well....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom