U2 Glastonbury Setlist Prediction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Serious attempt:

EBTTRT
The Fly
MWays
UTEOTW
IWF
AIWIY
ISHFWILF
<Glastonbury???>
Beautiful Day
Elevation
Pride
Stay
Zooropa
COBL
Vertigo
Crazy
Discotheque
SBS
One
Streets

UV
WOWY
MOS

5864158177_8a01f7f513.jpg

that means we're getting an all AB set. complete with Acrobat performed live for the first time.:reject:
Fixed that for you. :wink:

This was from today/last night - just fucking epic in my opinion. If you can't see it, don't know what happened but your loss :wink::

:drool:
That, right there, is epic. Zoo Tv, Pt. II, indeed...tomorrow is going to be awesome.

What are the odds that Macphisto returns for the encore? Because that would pretty much be the best thing ever.

That, right there, is epic. Zoo Tv, Pt. II, indeed...tomorrow is going to be awesome.

What are the odds that Macphisto returns for the encore? Because that would pretty much be the best thing ever.

Macphisto with a haircut :lol: and swinging on the wheelmic (if they brought it). EPIC. And maybe the famous "telephone call"? Ok, going too far with this wish list. :wink:

Even though I went on record as guessing that either EBTTRT or Streets will be the first song, I think we all know what should be the opener:
YouTube - ‪U2 - HD Intro-Zoo Station (ZooTv)‬‏
Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy over the PA, old propaganda films and TV shows on the screens...cue that iconic opening riff, Bono silhouetted against the static, and Worthy Farm going ballistic. :rockon:

Even though I went on record as guessing that either EBTTRT or Streets will be the first song, I think we all know what should be the opener:
YouTube - ‪U2 - HD Intro-Zoo Station (ZooTv)‬‏
Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy over the PA, old propaganda films and TV shows on the screens...cue that iconic opening riff, Bono silhouetted against the static, and Worthy Farm going ballistic. :rockon:

When Bono's silhouetted against the screen and does the crazy dance moves, that is just epic. I really doubt they'll open with this at Glastonbury, obviously (maybe EBTTRT instead) but it would be be another great salute to ZooTV. Really think there will be an Achtung Baby overload tomorrow! :drool:

I hope they bring the wheel mic and do a full on ZooTV style encore.

Open the set with this:

EBTTRT
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Until The End of the World

Then play whatever the hell else they want.
Then close the main set with Bad.

Then have the encore be just like the ZooTV encores, but include the amazing wheelmic:

Desire (Full band, balls to the wall rocker, none of this acoustic shit)
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With or Without You/Shine Like Stars
Love is Blindness

Close with "40" if they are able to.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

The people at Glasto will be eating out of their hands.

I predict that Bono and Edge will join BB King's band for When love comes to town, not the other way around. Thus wasting a perfectly good opportunity, and sadly probably their last (BB is in his mid 80s) to reunite the original musicians on the song. I hope I'm wrong, but this would sadly be VERY U2 for them to do this.

Back
Top Bottom