U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Oooo! How fun! Hat tricks ev-ra-where!!! Thanks, siriuslydaphne!

BonoFox1 said:
bonocatorce.gif

This one made me sprew tea all over my monitor - great job, BonoFox1!

Just want to say thanks bono_212 and siriuslydaphne for your help! Anybody know if I'm gonna get in trouble for using this? And is Tom Jones gonna show up at my door all upset for nicking his song?:hmm:

Bono Mot said:
Anybody know if I'm gonna get in trouble for using this?

The size is fine, so as long as whoever made it is fine with you using it, no problem!

And is Tom Jones gonna show up at my door all upset for nicking his song?:hmm:

Don't worry, I've got your back. :shifty:

Ok no problem, I actually like the other hat trick ones better than mine :reject: because they go in one fluid motion and mine flips back to the beginning

I'm meaning to form a line-up...you might see a change before I finally make up my mind! :wink:

Also, there was a suggestion to do the silly dance from "SATS" when B. walks in the door through that mural thing. Bono, Minister of Silly Walks. That would be funny!

These gifs are awesome!
I'm not sure is this the right place to post but does anyone know when and where that gif of Edge and Larry dancing was?
Also, does anyone have a video they can share?
Thanks

It's from the remix video version of Discotheque, which is on the Best Of 1990-2000 dvd :) It's commercially available..... so probably can't get posted....

(I hope that's right.....I'm second guessing my memory now & I can't double check at the moment, so if I flubbed that one up, someone please correct me... thanks :) )

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
It's from the remix video version of Discotheque, which is on the Best Of 1990-2000 dvd :) It's commercially available..... so probably can't get posted....

(I hope that's right.....I'm second guessing my memory now & I can't double check at the moment, so if I flubbed that one up, someone please correct me... thanks :) )

I think it's actually the remix vid to EBTTRT... But then again, I might be wrong too :lol:
It's definitely on the best of DVD anyway.

I've just learned how to make gifs, so I might pop in here again sometime...

Ah yes of course EBTTRT for the Edge/Larry dance!!! I knew something wasn't sounding right but I'm at work and couldn't check. Thanks JezSnape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom