U2 fans Status Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jackie: I heard at U2 song at work today...I ALMOST started singing out-loud but had to keep it to myself...Lol!:lol:
That happens to me All. The. Time. The radio station we keep it on at work plays LOTS of U2. Today it was Mysterious Ways. :hyper:

Cherlyn is just chilling out, chatting with a friend on AIM and texting the boyfriend.

Dajana: after so many days of despair its finnaly cames sunshine. I was offline because my friend died and I need some time for myself to think. But will be more often online like before. :)

Jackie: any guitar players out there!? I posted a recent question in the even better than the real thing forum, I need help deciding! lol thanks! :D

I had what I thought was a pretty clever status update the other day:

16th of June, 9:05, doorbell rings. I got excited but it was just an old Irish guy with a bad back.

:wink:

I had what I thought was a pretty clever status update the other day:

16th of June, 9:05, doorbell rings. I got excited but it was just an old Irish guy with a bad back.

:wink:

OMG :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time....good one :up:

I'm sharing some HOT pics on this thread http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/leather-day-post-yer-bono-pictures-206362.html with my friend LoveandLogic:wink::lol::drool:

Awwwwwwww! I just now saw this! :hug: You're so sweet! I love our picture posting wars! MUAHHAH!

Jessica is talking with other U2 fans in the The Most Beautiful Men thread about the very talents/good-looking/good-voiced Edward Norton and how much of a jerk he can be. :lol: When Jessica really should be writing. :|

I'm good! Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:

No pressure!! Enjoy your time off!

LOL!

I promise I will get it up soon. :hug: I know I've been slacking. I'm going to take a break from FF for awhile. A long while, probably. Going to try and finish a book I've been working on for two years. My goal is to get it sent to a publisher this year, or at least get it out there. I think you're the one I told this too...:hmm: My short term is worse than a gold fish. :lol:

LOL!

I promise I will get it up soon. :hug: I know I've been slacking. I'm going to take a break from FF for awhile. A long while, probably. Going to try and finish a book I've been working on for two years. My goal is to get it sent to a publisher this year, or at least get it out there. I think you're the one I told this too...:hmm: My short term is worse than a gold fish. :lol:

You told me and I was happy to hear it...Can you pm me what it is about ?

Back
Top Bottom