U2 fans Status Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry's_girl

The Fly
Here we can post our status update! :)

Dajana: is currently searching some photos and spending time with my boyfriend... And be forward to chat more with Andreia... xD

lol another great thread!
Jackie: I'm frantically trying to figure out which RS issue has the new Bono pic in it...anyone know? is it the one with the Beps on the cover?
edit: never mind! i found out! Lol :D

This is our own PLEBAn facebook :lol:

Lu: I'm TRYING to leave Interference, but I just can't :shrug: So I'm doing some homework while lurking/posting :shifty:

ooh i like the idea of a PLEBAn facebook on here!! :hyper: lol, so to add to this thread:
Jackie: I'm getting off now, gotta go to the store, find the new RS magazine with that amazing picture of Bono:)drool:) then go do homework! c ya everybody! :wave:

Oh, yes I got that idea actually I see you're liking it. :D

Dajana: is off right now cause her boyfriend is distracting her
:shrug: BUt tomorrow will be on all day....

I hope you're loving PLEBAN's facebook, girls! :D

Dajana: Just woke up, and checking news on interference my fav site where I have friends. Woooosh!!!!

Jackie: it's 1:25 AM here....why is pleba so addicting?! :lol:...I'm getting off now :wave:...i hope:yawn: :D

Jackie: I just got back from the store and I got the latest issue of the Rolling Stone magazine with the picture of Bono in Africa. It's a great issue too!! :hyper::D

Jackie: Thanks Andreia! lol
So we just got our movie room fixed and I heard the latest ESPN World Cup Commercial with Bono's voice...it was awesome!!:hyper::D

Lu: I just fell off the stairs and my right knee hurts :sad: (which is, in a way, a good reason not to do my homework and be in PLEBA :evil:) But it still hurts :doh:

Jackie: I heard at U2 song at work today...I ALMOST started singing out-loud but had to keep it to myself...Lol!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom