U2/Elvis pix ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

javifer7

Babyface
Hi.

I was wondering if there is any real or fake picture with Elvis Presley and Bono or any member of U2 ?

:scratch:

ummmm

a real picture? well seeing as how elvis died while they were all still in high school... and if the picture is fake with the people cut and pasted who wants to see that anyway?:shrug:

Ok. Let's post it in another words... (can't write english very well)

I was wondering if there is any real picture of any U2 member with Elvis, like Bono at Graceland standing in front an Elvis picture on the wall.

In other case, I would love to see a fake pix.. like someone did some weeks ago with Bono and the Men in Black guys. I would like to see Mcphisto/The Fly and Elvis together at the stage.

That's all.

Last edited:
I have this one of Larry at Graceland... don't know if it counts or if it's what you're looking for?

larry620.jpg

javifer7 said:
Ok. Let's post it in another words... (can't write english very well)

I was wondering if there is any real picture of any U2 member with Elvis, like Bono at Graceland standing in front an Elvis picture on the wall.

In other case, I would love to see a fake pix.. like someone did some weeks ago with Bono and the Men in Black guys. I would like to see Mcphisto/The Fly and Elvis together at the stage.

That's all.

i am sure someone can do some photoshop magic and produce a photo like you are requesting.

by the way, Javi your english is great. :)

That's my favorite scene when they go to graceland. I wonder if the boys thought about Elvis on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom