U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got mine last Friday but it will be a couple weeks before I can give 'em a listen due to having my home theater system broken down and stored while I carpet and paint the house.

Opened mine this morning. Every one of them had a seam split, and folded corner. The mailer wasn’t damaged, and the splits were beneath the hype strip. It looks like these were damage prior to packing.

IMG_7165.JPGIMG_7168.JPG

Opened mine this morning. Every one of them had a seam split, and folded corner. The mailer wasn’t damaged, and the splits were beneath the hype strip. It looks like these were damage prior to packing.

View attachment 11815View attachment 11816

2048 it is

Nothing here so far... I changed my mailing address about 6 months ago with U2.com.. nothing to worry about, right?

right? :uhoh:

View attachment 11815View attachment 11816

Ouch. I would say contact U2.com and ask for a new one, but I think we all know that probably won’t get anywhere.

Got a second copy of the subscriber gift this morning

:huh:

If someone is interested for it.

Perfect condition,by the way.

Last edited:
Got mine today too - haven't opened it yet but don't see any damage (it was mailed in a flat cardboard box). :up:

Ouch. I would say contact U2.com and ask for a new one, but I think we all know that probably won’t get anywhere.

I've had two past fanclub gifts arrive damaged and contacting fanfire resulted in a no questions asked expedited replacement so it does work! (I gave the damaged versions to other u2 fans who weren't as picky)

I'm with you. I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, we already have all of these mixes. The poster is nice but I'm not 15 and don't hang (cheap) posters up anymore or really have a need for them(now if it were a canvas or aluminum print that might be cool but let's be honest here). Then there are the black and white prints.....yeah, those are beyond useless to me as I really don't know what I would do with them (no really, do you hang them or put them in a book?)

So....

Music- D (being on vinyl is kinda cool and keeps it from being an F)
Poster - F
Prints - F

Final grade: F

But hey, I'll get first crack at $350 3rd tier tickets when they tour next year so.... #winning

Total snooze. Would've rather had Popheart EP vinyl and a I+e-best-of-8-nights-at-MSG-because-DeVaul-was-there hi-res download.

What would've been better is release Rattle and hum THE MOVIE and a remastered 30th anniversary Cd with some new remix. I guess all things related to R&H is a disappointment, I guess.

What would've been better is release Rattle and hum THE MOVIE and a remastered 30th anniversary Cd with some new remix. I guess all things related to R&H is a disappointment, I guess.

I would have loved a CD/vinyl/digital version of the live songs from the Rattle and Hum movie that were not released officially. I would take Streets, With or Without You, In God’s Country, RTSS and Bad over 3 remixes that have been released already and let’s face it are decent songs but far from “must haves”.

I really like the JT set but the R&H one really is scraping the bottom of the barrel. It’s tracks we (pretty much) already have. Surely there must be some rarity out there they could find - dust off an old track and finish it or release some demos or something. This is supposed to be for the fan club remember - your hardcore fans who will own everything you’ve released officially. Just disappointing...

It's basically the 1988 promo reissued then.

The God Pt 2 Mix is 2 mins is the longer promo remix and I don't think it was commercially released. Perfect opportunity to add the promo 9:23 Desire Remix too, oh well.

When Love Comes To Town Single -
God Part II [Hard Metal Dance Mix] 4:45

3D -
God Part II [Hard Metal Dance Mix] [Extended Version] 6:55

The songs are available for download for U2.com subscribers. You can find them in your Account page when you're logged in.

Back
Top Bottom