U2 Come Full Circle as 360 Degree Tour 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
berlin_100_.JPG

berlin_114_.JPG

berlin_124_.JPG

berlin_126_.JPG

berlin_127_.JPG

berlin_133_.JPG

looks like the bandaid thingy is coming off... hot in there, Lawrence? :sexywink:

:combust:

Definately hot here staring at a picture of those broad strong shoulders.........:combust:

.......or it could be a menopausal hot flush..........:sad:

Lawrence isn`t helping though.........he definately seems to have beefed up a bit for this tour :drool:

I really tought for a second Bono was hitting Edge's bum there:lol:

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures :love:

Just back from Berlin, where I met with Helen (hcbiggs), Leif (vincent vega), Anna (achtung_girl) and Waltraud (bambu) and her boyfriend, we had such a great time together. Leif and myself were in the golden circle at the concert, but it was sooo packed, too many people, it was really tough. Still, great show and Bono hanging directly above me on the bridge during Ultra Violet :drool:

Sadly, we missed them at the hotel :sad:
It was raining and no one could tell us if they were there or not.
Some fans saw Bono later in the evening but it was a big surprise, no one knew for sure that he was indeed there.
There were so many people there and we waited in the afternoon, but nothing happened.
I was so disappointed when I came back home and heard that Bono showed up later that day, but I really couldn't have waited another 3 hours.

I went to Berlin with a really bad cold from air condition in my office.
I had half a drug store with me :lol:
It got worse in Berlin and I lost my voice almost completely. I couldn't sleep properly because I was caughing so much. Not good for a U2 concert.
We had a little fan meeting the night before the concert at a pub which was also nice.

Gelsenkirchen is next for me. I'll try to get myself a decent spot at the catwalk again.
In the golden circle people were pushing so much, there was so much aggressiveness, people were spilling beer over me and such, not nice :|
There were people constantly trying to get out and in again which was totally insane. You couldn't even go to the back because there was no room.

Show was amazing, I teared up when they were playing Stay, and Bono ... oh WOW, what a voice!
So many smiles that night, band was in great mood. I'll never forget shadless Bono smiling at the end, after MOS had ended, such an adorable sight.
:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom